• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

This pos already supported Americans taking up arms against (police) Americans.

Congrats col anus. You and your dumb sheep brethren contribute to this ongoing and dangerous power grab that is only damaging America.

I will never trust Senate republicans after not allowing Obama to seat a Supreme court justice under the idea that it was an election year. Even though it was 11 months before the election. Then lying and letting trumpy seat a Justice within a month of the election.

Lack of character. Lack of trust.

I will never trust Senate republicans after not allowing Obama to seat a Supreme court justice under the idea that it was an election year. Even though it was 11 months before the election. Then lying and letting trumpy seat a Justice within a month of the election.

Lack of character. Lack of trust.

agreed

Republicans are saying break the law or we’ll use the law to break you.

Seems like obstructing a treason investigation should be bad for business.

Last edited:

True but it's an extra headache to have to lie, dismiss, and ignore the numbers cross referenced with other insurrectionists that stormed the capital.

It's not just phone calls. They're going after text messages, emails, tweets and other social media posts.

Haha! He's trying to get ahead of whatever horrible shit he knows he said

How many votes does it take to expel a House member and is the committee expected to wrap up before the next Congress (when presumably the Dems lose the House)?

Thread.

McCarthy passed up the opportunity to put non-lunatic Republicans on this committee to do his dirty work.

I do fear Democrats aren't going to do anything for fear of pissing off conservatives even though nothing they find is going to change a conservative's mind.

Decent chance he "jokingly" said something about hoping the insurrectionists get to Pelosi or AOC.

"As a goof, I told them how to get in through the basement tunnels. It was jus a goof! You have to understand my sense of humor."

Back