• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

McCarthy passed up the opportunity to put non-lunatic Republicans on this committee to do his dirty work.

I do fear Democrats aren't going to do anything for fear of pissing off conservatives even though nothing they find is going to change a conservative's mind.

One of these days they should realize Conservatives are already pissed off enough to bend and break every rule, norm, or standard of decency possible to achieve victory. And then, when they realize you can't anger a crowd that's already angry, they will actually find their spines and do something productive.

One of these days they should realize Conservatives are already pissed off enough to bend and break every rule, norm, or standard of decency possible to achieve victory. And then, when they realize you can't anger a crowd that's already angry, they will actually find their spines and do something productive.

It's past time.

How has Madison Cawthorn not learned how to spell his name in cursive yet?

How many 26 year olds write in cursive?

How many 26 year olds write at all?

Odd signature defense of an insurrectionist pos. I guess ph hates trees as much as cawthorn.

It's nice to see members of Congress resort to mafia/mob threat and bully tactics. I believe someone here posted that America is now in an abusive relationship with the GOP, it seems as if they're right.

Imagine being in an abusive relationship with Ted Cruz and not being excited to leave.

Just remember this the next time you hear the “just comply with the police and you won’t get beaten/killed” bullshit from these shitbirds.

Just remember this the next time you hear the “just comply with the police and you won’t get beaten/killed” bullshit from these shitbirds.

yep

That Cawthorne signature is fucking hilarious. what a tool, you sign things for a living, learn how to write ya man-child

So there is a pro-insurrection rally on 9/18, four days after a CA recall election which might put a Republican governor in a position to replace a CA senator if (s)he is murdered. Wonderful.

Didn't Cawthorn practice his autograph/signature on his desk in middle school over and over like the rest of us? Because we thought we would probably be famous someday? Geez. I guess he probably didn't write the KISS logo on every desk either. I put it on every desk in every classroom. But I guess I was just way cooler than him. What a loser.

Didn't Cawthorn practice his autograph/signature on his desk in middle school over and over like the rest of us? Because we thought we would probably be famous someday? Geez. I guess he probably didn't write the KISS logo on every desk either. I put it on every desk in every classroom. But I guess I was just way cooler than him. What a loser.

lol yep. and the Zeppelin logo, and Ozzy too with the lines through the letters.....

hard to write on your desk when you're homeschooled. the teacher/principal/mom will yell at you.

Back