• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 College Football Coaching Carousel

If he really has a choice of those 3 schools, I'd be shocked if he doesn't go with USF.

Cincy might be the best job, but I just can't see Prime on the sidelines there.

if he goes to Cincy and we were to play them in a bowl, it'd be like the Belk Bowl when TAMU hired Jimbo and the whole broadcast was about him

I'm not really here for shortening "Coach Prime" to just "Prime".

If Clawson to Stanford is a reality I think it is best we know sooner than later so WFU can be part of the Coach Prime sweepstakes.

Odds on the next Stanford Coach. Clawson not listed.

Seems like I could get pretty good odds, then! Might be worth a phone call to SportsBettingAG!

Mike Bloomgren? People claim that interest in Clawson would be muted because his record at WF 58-52.

Bloomgren is 16-38. Never taken Rice to a bowl, and his best finish in C-USA is 7th. Realize he coached at Stanford, but c'mon. There is talk that Rice may can him.

That’s a really bizarre list. Weren’t Herman and Mason terrible? Edit: As P5 head coaches.

Former Nebraska interim coach Mickey Joseph arrested on domestic abuse charges

If Deion has his choice of those three jobs (or any three really) he HAS to do a prime time (no pun intended) press conference where he has three hats out in front of him - and then puts one on. Of course he would do the fake out by almost putting one on before quickly putting it back and putting on his real choice.

I have only one high-level source at Wake and they are not worried that Clawson is leaving. Stanford isn’t as good of a job as Wake right now. Think about that. If Clawson were 10-15 years younger, maybe he would go and try and rebuild Stanford but they’re a hot mess and not ready for today’s world of college sports.

Back