• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

When will you reveal it?

Gooner, you are one patient person. We should be auctioning off the last spot in our league to the highest bidder. We could easily get $6 or $7 to add to the rest of the prize money!

Gooner, you are one patient person. We should be auctioning off the last spot in our league to the highest bidder. We could easily get $6 or $7 to add to the rest of the prize money!

Lol thanks, but at the end of the day, I really am just a temporary custodian of a really cool, long-running board league and people have invested literal years into this. I don't want to kick anyone out, I set the deadline of Sept 1 just because we need to give someone time to also be invited and accept. I hope JMan does come back and confirm, even as much as I'd love to play with mako, because I don't want board presence and activity to be the marker of whether someone stays in the league or not.

Lol thanks, but at the end of the day, I really am just a temporary custodian of a really cool, long-running board league and people have invested literal years into this. I don't want to kick anyone out, I set the deadline of Sept 1 just because we need to give someone time to also be invited and accept. I hope JMan does come back and confirm, even as much as I'd love to play with mako, because I don't want board presence and activity to be the marker of whether someone stays in the league or not.

Dude, those words are what makes you Commish for life.

It is with great sorrow that I must announce that JMan will not be participating in the 2022 Pit Fantasy Football League due to non-confirmation. Mako will take JMan's spot. Everyone please take their own personal 5 seconds of silence in remembrance of JMan.

giphy.gif

I made the team!!!!!!!!

Now I’m gonna auto draft that shit and leave injured players in all year.

I made the team!!!!!!!!

Now I’m gonna auto draft that shit and leave injured players in all year.

I know I just said I don't want to kick anyone out but I will absolutely Big Brother your team if you do this

Reveal the order gooner!!! Gotta get in a mock or ten

It is with great sorrow that I must announce that JMan will not be participating in the 2022 Pit Fantasy Football League due to non-confirmation. Mako will take JMan's spot. Everyone please take their own personal 5 seconds of silence in remembrance of JMan.

giphy.gif

tag: letrjannouncedeath

I know I just said I don't want to kick anyone out but I will absolutely Big Brother your team if you do this

Do you want to come to my firepit for the draft party?

I feel like last year we got the draft order weeks ahead of time.

Back