• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

I'm sure ones of peoples are sitting out there in 20-man mock queues on baited breath to practice

Same here. Draft order is massive on this league. Depending on where you land, you may have no shot at a top TE or QB.

he took our email addresses and skipped town

His_evil_plan.jpg

Has gooner been sitting on the order for a week now giving himself an advantage?

I apologize to everyone, got pulled away from my house for the first time in months. I will have to postpone until Monday.

Or I can just drop the order all at once and just be a disappointment

up to everyone else. drop it or wait. won't be disappointed either way

did you plan to have strippers presenting the draft order or something?
:)

Sorry, I'll send your mom back this evening so that we can get this show on the road.

Hey can somebody explain to me what draft order means?

Once again, apologies for not being able to fulfill the promise of a reveal today.

Best of luck in your mock drafts, Ph. Hope you have enough time before Wednesday to develop your strategy.

Back