• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

Wow....worst I've ever had in this league...fucking 20th?

It'll take 2 hours between picks lol

Bumping for visibility, draft tonight. Due to the outage, if fellow league members could please reach out to our less active members, it would be much appreciated. Really hoping for no auto draft if we can avoid it. Thank you all!

Bumping for visibility, draft tonight. Due to the outage, if fellow league members could please reach out to our less active members, it would be much appreciated. Really hoping for no auto draft if we can avoid it. Thank you all!

I will be driving a bus with a soccer player telling me who is available for at least the first part of the draft. This should go well.

Assuming I can draft on the phone app? I think I’ve always drafted on a laptop but might have to do the first couple of rounds on my phone.

Has anyone started an Eliminator Challenge group?

I haven't played that in a couple years.

ESPN's Post-Draft Season Projections
  1. Fighting Cocks
  2. SD3
  3. Gooner
  4. Ghost
  5. Lone Wolf
  6. Mr. I/O
  7. Young Buck
  8. Satan
  9. Ph
  10. Peach
  11. mako
  12. redwing
  13. DEACHAWK
  14. Barca
  15. Triple
  16. Pickle
  17. Sleepy
  18. Edarem
  19. Mrs. I/O
  20. bern

Not sure if these mean anything as of right now, but here's FantasyPros info:

Fantasy Pros Power Rankings

And this can't be real, it's gotta be just based on no games played, right?

FantasyPros Projected Standings

Here is footballguys.com Draft Analysis.

I think you have to enter your email to read the reports, but I think it will show your grade if you go to it.

FootballGuys.com Draft Reports

Summary:

Best Draft: Fighting Cocks
----------------------------------
Worst Draft: Mrs. I/O Deac

(A+) Fighting Cocks
(A+) Screamindemon3
(A) Satan's Minions
(A) Ghost Surfer
(A) Goon Squad
(B+) Pitt County Pinfish
(B+) W-S DeacHawk
(B+) Barca
(B+) Jive Turkeys
(B+) Hickville High Top Fades
(B+) Team I/O Deac
(B) DeaconPeach
(B) Lone Wolf
(B) JAMESSOKOLOVE EDAREM
(B) Carolina WacDarnolds
(B-) Young Buck
(B-) Lazy-Eyed Psychos
(C+) Reagor Targaryen (OblongPickle)
(C+) Team Bernstorf
(C) Mrs. I/O Deac

I can't believe I finished with the same grade as the autodrafter. How can I do so well in automated Mock Drafts, yet suck so hard during real drafts? I KNOW part of it is the tendency for those here to run on QBs and TEs...they're overvalued so people end up taking 2 of them before they get 2RB/2WR, which makes more people panic, and you end up with people with 3 QBs and 3 TEs who don't want to trade during the season so people just get shit on during byes.

/rant

I only got 2 of my targets, Javonte, because, well, he was always going to be there at the turn....and Trevor Lawrence who is going to have a breakout year I think.

I hate my WRs, I hate my 2nd tier RBs who are going to end up being only backups. I didn't get to grab any of my rookie sleepers because apparently you guys do research as well :rulz::mad::umkc:

I told you guys that I'd DOMINATE!

My season can be summed up with the following emojis:

:eek:

fuuuu

:Facepalm:

:couch:

:dumb:

:wtftard:

:eek:hnoes:

:willynilly:

:panda:

:tear:

:jerkit:

:popcorn:

They graded my draft a lot higher than I personally would’ve.

Those grades don't mean anything after two weeks when four or five #1 picks are already out for the season. I'm pretty sure I was graded #17 post draft last season.

I can just feel it deep down that my accidental selection of Matt Ryan when I intended to pick Rashaad Penny is gonna cost me some wins. Probably this week in fact.

The Holderness Family on Fantasy Football

The Young and the Restless on Fantasy Football

The Bold and Beautiful on Fantasy Football

Lacrosse Player made the Atlanta Falcons as a WR

Back