• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

I was very outspoken about the tacit support of the riots and how injurious they were to the cause, both here and on social media and caught an earful for it. You were on sabbatical and have yet to hold Republicans accountable for attempting to usurp a democratic election and their machinations to give them power to do so going forward.

You are consistently the most disingenuous poster here when it comes to expecting honest discourse from others but rarely ever engaging in it yourself. It's nothing but a series of straw men, gotchas and deflection rather than any of the precious introspection you expect of others. So take your fake outrage comment and stick it up your ass.

He is waiting for Dems to condemn the gerrymandered 1993 NC congressional district map before he condemns the gop led January 6th attempt coup.

Republicans broke into the US capitol and threatened congress because they didn't like the results of the election, and the republican president encouraged it. Democrats protested centuries of Black people being killed by police and racial oppression, and the democratic presidential nominee condemned the occasions where it turned violent and encouraged peace. You can compare these scenarios, but the comparison is horrible for the republicans.

Sure, if you have a working brain, a modicum of empathy, and any common sense.

I was very outspoken about the tacit support of the riots and how injurious they were to the cause, both here and on social media and caught an earful for it. You were on sabbatical and have yet to hold Republicans accountable for attempting to usurp a democratic election and their machinations to give them power to do so going forward.

You are consistently the most disingenuous poster here when it comes to expecting honest discourse from others but rarely ever engaging in it yourself. It's nothing but a series of straw men, gotchas and deflection rather than any of the precious introspection you expect of others. So take your fake outrage comment and stick it up your ass.

Sorry about your cause. Any thoughts on the people that actually got killed?

Who did you catch an earful from?

Four capitol police officers have committed suicide since the republican party's celebration of Insurrection Day.

Republicans love hypothetical threats because they can benefit politically. Dealing with actual threats is different because then they might actually have to do something that would be messy. They would much rather let the democrats deal with doing the messy stuff so that they can criticize it against some sort of hypothetical standard that they've created in their own mind. For example Afghanistan withdrawal.

I love this. Democrats on a message board with no actual power over the National, State, or even local Democratic Party need to "look in the mirror" and do some serious "introspection" into why they're losing elections, when on said board no conservative has ever done any introspection or ever looked in the mirror when their party suffered serious defeats, as after 2012. And apparently what Democrats are supposed to learn from this introspection is that closing schools was a really bad idea in spite of all the medical and scientific data indicating otherwise (as Rafi noted). Nice.

Only democrats need to learn lessons. Republicans never need to learn lessons. Even when they elect somebody like Donald Trump that's really the fault of democrats that forced the republicans to do so. And then the shuck and jive pretending that trump didn't really control the GOP which occurred before JH high tailed it out of here.

I love this. Democrats on a message board with no actual power over the National, State, or even local Democratic Party need to "look in the mirror" and do some serious "introspection" into why they're losing elections, when on said board no conservative has ever done any introspection or ever looked in the mirror when their party suffered serious defeats, as after 2012. And apparently what Democrats are supposed to learn from this introspection is that closing schools was a really bad idea in spite of all the medical and scientific data indicating otherwise (as Rafi noted). Nice.

It’s almost as if Republicans are desperate to leverage their political power into cultural power, so every election cycle where they return to power they threaten that *this time* is going to really get bad if we gay Marxists don’t finally submit. Stop making gay tv shows, stop telling white kids they’re racist, tell those black football players to stop disrespecting the flag, tell Starbucks to end their war on Christmas and bring the red cups back, and so on and etc. If we don’t stop this liberal shit right now they are *all* going to vote Republican, you hear me? Then your liberal asses will really be sorry!

Is LK even a democrat?
Also, shut the fuck up about another party needed introspection when Donald Drumpf is your party leader.

Sorry about your cause. Any thoughts on the people that actually got killed?

Who did you catch an earful from?

*chef's kiss*

Flawless example of the deflection we've all come to know you for.

You somehow forgot to quote and/or answer this: who would have given you an earful? Surely not your party. Couldn't be, right? Because that would make my point.

He knows it’s a bullshit comparison, even if it wasn’t full of lies. What an empty piece of shit

I am consistently against both episodes of violence, and have said so on these pages previous to this thread. Both were entirely out of line, but if you're talking about fatalities and damage, you are accidently correct that there is no comparison. Many more people were killed in the Summer of 2020 than on January 6th, and it's not even close.

Still haven’t addressed the #smallsamplesizedeac nature of your poll

Last edited:
There were a lot of agitators in the protests of the summer of 2020 and I certainly don't support violence but do I support people protesting injustice and police brutality? absolutely.

1/6 was based off a series of lies by a party trying to overthrow the results of a presidential election in the United States and coordinated and led by the executive branch and members of the Republican legislature branch.

Claiming whataboutism here is more disingenuous bullshit.

Let’s just dispense with the myth that the BLM protests were somehow a Democratic Party sponsored event. The Democratic Party leadership did not organize or execute the protests and did not participate in the riots. Meanwhile, the leader of the GOP and out going US President spoke at the gop political rally that precipitated the capitol riot, fed the crowd lies that stoked their anger, after spending months trying and failing to conduct election fraud and a soft coup. Not to mention several of these capitol rioters have now been elected to public office as Republicans. The parties are not equally culpable in these events.

There were a lot of agitators in the protests of the summer of 2020 and I certainly don't support violence but do I support people protesting injustice and police brutality? absolutely.

1/6 was based off a series of lies by a party trying to overthrow the results of a presidential election in the United States and coordinated and led by the executive branch and members of the Republican legislature branch.

Claiming whataboutism here is more disingenuous bullshit.

My post was about the Administration's tumbling poll numbers. For some reason, you guys seem more interested in talking about January 6th (which we all agree was terrible).

So let's say everything that you just said is 100% true, but none of that is new information. Knowing everything you just said, independents have Biden at 34%.

You guys are going to mess around and re-elect Trump.

My post was about the Administration's tumbling poll numbers. For some reason, you guys seem more interested in talking about January 6th (which we all agree was terrible).

So let's say everything that you just said is 100% true, but none of that is new information. Knowing everything you just said, independents have Biden at 34%.

You guys are going to mess around and re-elect Trump.

I am thinking the party that actually nominates and elects Trump are the ones responsible for electing him.

Back