• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

I always thought LK was just another one of those self-proclaimed "independent" or "unaffiliated" blokes who votes straight ticket Dem and parrots the talking points.

If so, he's in good company on the Tunnels.

Not even close. I supported Burr in multiple elections, voted for Romney and McCain, have split my NC Gov choices over the last 2 decades, etc.

I couldn't be as dogmatically simple minded as you if I tried.

So blaming dems for worldwide supply chain issues and gas prices that are mostly a result of post covid supply and demand even as the us is steadily increasing domestic production? Messaging compliants that are divorced from reality.

So the unpopular policy is not fixing decades long problems, mostly created by Republican incompetence, fast enough?

If your party continues to believe that this is what's going on, next November is going to look like 1994.

I mean infrastructure is a problem, Republicans wanted infrastructure, a bipartisan group passed infrastructure in the senate, the house is looking to strip committees from the few republicans that voted for it. Seems that’s not solid governance but instead hurting people, and individual constituents in the name of gaining power and not much else.

And yet brilliantly on point.

The Bill Maher coalition has spoken. Always nice to see moderates from the center right and center left crossing that vast ideological gap to revel in hateful ignorant elitism. “Ohh I hear some conservatives have been mean in restaurants, what a good excuse for me to be awful as well!”

because it reads like an 18 year old's tweet

because it reads like an 18 year old's tweet

I think maybe it was a joke about self contradictory complaints that conservatives engage in..."We need a border wall to keep out the Mexicans that come here to steal our jobs and drive down wages." So we launch putative border patrolling and silly wall building and meanwhile... "No one wants to work and we can't afford to pay fast food workers more than minimum wage, who do these fast food workers think they are, master's degree educated engineers?"

Republicans: Joe Biden isn't solving our problems!

Also Republicans: the worst thing ever is someone saying, "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."

The GOP wins because fear, doubt, and grievance are feelings that are easily provoked and difficult to quell.

If your party continues to believe that this is what's going on, next November is going to look like 1994.

Alternatively, they need stop being whips, grab a megaphone and just fucking blame republicans for everything. Pubs deserve most of the blame that is not attributable to global, uncontrollable economic forces, but even if they didn't deserve blame, just get on TV and complain and complain and complain about Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Donald Trump, etc. incessantly all the time. Set the narrative that these fuckers are ruining America and all they care about is them selves and power. That's been a very effective strategy for the GOP with Schumer, Pelosi, Harris and Biden.

in what way

Seemed a pretty clever satire that the "they took our jerbs" wall loving crowd is also the same whiny fat fucks who shriek because their local Burger King is out of ranch packets and sesame seed buns.

Alternatively, they need stop being whips, grab a megaphone and just fucking blame republicans for everything. Pubs deserve most of the blame that is not attributable to global, uncontrollable economic forces, but even if they didn't deserve blame, just get on TV and complain and complain and complain about Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Donald Trump, etc. incessantly all the time. Set the narrative that these fuckers are ruining America and all they care about is them selves and power. That's been a very effective strategy for the GOP with Schumer, Pelosi, Harris and Biden.

Do you think liberals don't blame Republicans for everything presently, or that they just need a better megaphone?

Do you think liberals don't blame Republicans for everything presently, or that they just need a better megaphone?

I don't think the DEM leadership is as effective or incessant about the blame game as the GOP. Dems are like "My right honourable colleague is at fault..." and Pubs are like "HILLARY IS A TRAITOR WHO RUINED EVERYTHING!"

Liberals are trying to fix what they blame Republicans for.

Republicans are just trying to stir up anger and resentment so they get into office and pass more tax cuts for the rich and install more pro-wealthy judges.

Stop the both sides nonsense.

Back