• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

I am thinking the party that actually nominates and elects Trump are the ones responsible for electing him.

Goodness knows they tried in 2020, but clearly they need some assistance from their opponents. Your party seems ready to provide it this time.

Is LK even a democrat?

I always thought LK was just another one of those self-proclaimed "independent" or "unaffiliated" blokes who votes straight ticket Dem and parrots the talking points.

If so, he's in good company on the Tunnels.

My post was about the Administration's tumbling poll numbers. For some reason, you guys seem more interested in talking about January 6th (which we all agree was terrible).

So let's say everything that you just said is 100% true, but none of that is new information. Knowing everything you just said, independents have Biden at 34%.

You guys are going to mess around and re-elect Trump.
I thought Trump was yesterday's news per Mitch Mcconnell. I guess if that isn’t true then it has to be Democrat's fault.

LK has you pegged.

I thought Trump was yesterday's news per Mitch Mcconnell. I guess if that isn’t true then it has to be Democrat's fault.

LK has you pegged.

We just had an election where Trump got more Republican votes than any candidate in history. He lost. He needed help the first time, and you guys obliged with a historically awful politician. This time, you've decided on a course of wildly unpopular policies. The polling data tells us how that's working.

We just had an election where Trump got more Republican votes than any candidate in history. He lost. He needed help the first time, and you guys obliged with a historically awful politician. This time, you've decided on a course of wildly unpopular policies. The polling data tells us how that's working.

Which policies are wildly unpopular?

Please tell the class exactly which “policies” you are referring to, and the data showing those policies are unpopular. I think you’re absolutely full of shit, but i’m interested in your thought process.

What specific policies? You have referred to state decisions to close schools that predated the election.

The big move in his polling seemed to be the withdrawal from Afghanistan which Dems get blamed for the necessary messy thing that the GOP punted on.

You love to micro analyze Dems while never holding the GOP accountable for anything.

Which policies are wildly unpopular?

Are you serious? Step outside the bubble.

You shed 15 points in 12 months among suburban moms. Here's a hint: it's not because they re-discovered their racism after voting for your candidates in Fall of 2020.

The Administration refuses to admit it has a border crisis of its own making and is in the process of actively making it much worse (even if they forgot to tell the President what his policy is).

He admits he has no plan on fuel prices and we're in the midst of a supply chain crisis and the Secretary of Transportation is worried about the sizes of bridges built 50 years ago.

People watched the President promise that he wouldn't give away Afghanistan, and the most accurate prediction of his administration is precisely what he promised wouldn't happened. He's never been as right on anything as he was wrong on that (even to the modality of his failure).

Last edited by a moderator:

aaf31e2f136c67085946a95416e75e5d.jpg

Goodness knows they tried in 2020, but clearly they need some assistance from their opponents. Your party seems ready to provide it this time.

Maybe, and bear with me here because this is complicated stuff, the GOP should nominate someone that isn't a fraudulent, grifting, dangerous fascist.

Seems like we need to let in more people from the border so they can take those bad restaurant jobs. That way those fat diabetic fucks flipping the fuck out about because they have to wait 10 minutes for their double quarter pounder and liter of cola can settle the fuck down.

Seems like we need to let in more people from the border so they can take those bad restaurant jobs. That way those fat diabetic fucks flipping the fuck out about because they have to wait 10 minutes for their double quarter pounder and liter of cola can settle the fuck down.

Seriously, that would be an easy way to address “labor shortages” without addressing actual underlying problems. Republicans would be for it if they didn’t have to coddle xenophobes.

This is just a stupid & hateful post all around.

You shed 15 points in 12 months among suburban moms. Here's a hint: it's not because they re-discovered their racism after voting for your candidates in Fall of 2020.

The Administration refuses to admit it has a border crisis of its own making and is in the process of actively making it much worse (even if they forgot to tell the President what his policy is).

He admits he has no plan on fuel prices and we're in the midst of a supply chain crisis and the Secretary of Transportation is worried about the sizes of bridges built 50 years ago.

People watched the President promise that he wouldn't give away Afghanistan, and the most accurate prediction of his administration is precisely what he promised wouldn't happened. He's never been as right on anything as he was wrong on that (even to the modality of his failure).

So the unpopular policy is not fixing decades long problems, mostly created by Republican incompetence, fast enough?

So the unpopular policy is not fixing decades long problems, mostly created by Republican incompetence, fast enough?

Republicans promote upward wealth transfer and then run on Democrats not fixing the outcomes. Rinse repeat.

Back