• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

Does anybody believe when Junebug or jhmd are willing to say they don’t believe the Big Lie at church or the country club or at the charter school dad’s hangout or on the back porch in their gated community?

I’d love to do some research to find out how regular Republicans are managing this tension on the ground. Is there some sort of hotline they can call?

There's no tension -- they believe the Big Lie and that's what they say to their lameass colleagues and church "friends". They only pretend they don't believe it here so they can pretend to be above Anus and Sailor and reasonable. We should all know better.

Damn. I love that Chambers ad.

Sorry if this one's already been discussed. I had to actually do some "research" to see if this was a real candidate for Governor of Georgia. She got 0.8% of the vote in the US Senate election.

http://kandisstaylor.com/

HELP ME SAVE · GEORGIA! · JESUS, GUNS, AND BABIES · MORALITY OVER MONEY! · GUN RIGHTS · EDUCATION · ELECTION REFORM ...

Jeff Jackson is running for the new NC-14 House rep.

Madison Cawthorn has bravely announced that he will, in fact, run for re-election in NC-11 rather than a new district, following the latest map adoption. Fuck that, was hoping to be rid of him.

it's because the new district he chose is in a lawsuit to keep him off the ballet due to 1/6 (insurrectionist). i guess he felt he would lose that lawsuit.

Lucky you get to vote for more of this!

What would be their definition of the border being secure?

A big, beautiful concrete wall running from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean, and every Latino person in the country being rounded up and sent back to Latin America (even if they were actually born and raised in the USA, and are American citizens). That might - maybe - satisfy them for a few hours.

that idiot Cawthorn couldn't even be bothered to go to the SOTU, only one of the most important things for a member of Congress to do. even those deplorables MTG and Boebert went.

I thought I saw Cawthorn there. Must have been someone else.

Back