• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

What about the Cold War between Stetson Bennett and whatever clown UF rolls out there.

JD Vance with a great self-own. What a dumbass.

I am not surprised Trump endorsed Oz.

I am interested to see what happens next given that the out-of-state candidate currently spending out of control is not Oz.

(This is also my way of saying I'm looking forward to seeing the funding numbers of these non-PA-resident candidates.)

Of course no one will be surprised to see this, but it's still worth noting that loyalty to Trump in no way means that he'll be loyal in return - with him it's always a one-way street. And to be fair, Josh Mandel isn't just acting, as he really is a racist and full-blown Trumpite. As someone else noted on social media, Trump has now endorsed the "celebrity candidate" in 3 Senate races - Dr. Oz, Herschel Walker, and now J.D. Vance. Birds of a feather flock together, I suppose.

Last edited:
So Trump endorsed the famous wealthy Ivy Leaguer who pretends to care about rural White Americans?

No way.

By the way, Mandel and whoever else will still pledge their loyalty to Trump. Nothing changes on that front.

So Trump endorsed the famous wealthy Ivy Leaguer who pretends to care about rural White Americans?

No way.

By the way, Mandel and whoever else will still pledge their loyalty to Trump. Nothing changes on that front.

Yep. He already has declared his renewed loyalty to Trump in a tweet, even though Trump has rejected him. It's a cult, plain and simple.

Don't know if this has already been posted, but a top candidate in Nebraska's GOP primary for governor, Republican businessman Charles Herbster, has been accused by an online Nebraska newspaper of groping and sexually assaulting seven women within the last five years, including Julie Slama, a young GOP member of the Nebraska state legislature. The Nebraska Examiner claims to have witnesses to six of the incidents. In each case the woman involved was in her teens or early 20s (Herbster is currently 67).

"Slama, a conservative Republican, said Herbster sexually assaulted her in 2019, when she was 22 years old. Slama said Herbster reached up her skirt and touched her inappropriately as she walked past him at the Douglas County Republican Party's annual Elephant Remembers dinner."

Herbster has strongly denied the charges, and claims that he's being set up by his main GOP opponent in the primary, Jim Pillen, and Nebraska's current GOP governor, Pete Ricketts, who is backing Pillen. Herbster (of course), has been endorsed by Donald Trump in the primary. Just following Dear Leader's example, i guess.

Link: https://news.yahoo.com/nebraska-gop-governor-hopeful-accused-212151134.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

So all these guys make a deal with the radical, far right. And then can't believe that radicals act in a radical way. It's not right. But they brought it on themselves. Excuse me for not having any sympathy

So all these guys make a deal with the radical, far right. And then can't believe that radicals act in a radical way. It's not right. But they brought it on themselves. Excuse me for not having any sympathy

Yep. They get endorsements from Tigers Who Eat Faces of People Who Disagree with Us and act surprised when they vote with what conscience they have left and tigers eat their face.

Fair point. Maybe it’s like bull riding. They hold on as long as they can and aren’t surprised they can’t hold on much longer.

Last edited:
Georgia Governor Brian Kemp is crushing former Senator David Perdue in the polls for Governor, 53% to 27%. Perdue was endorsed strongly by Trump for not fixing his election problem. If he wins the primary with 50% of the vote there will be no runoff. Winner gets Stacy Abrams.

Poll conducted by the University of Georgia for Atlanta Journal Constitution.

so a lot of MAGAs hate Kemp but love Herschel, they gonna come out and not vote for Kemp or swallow their pride and vote for him?

I think that most don't give a shit about the Trump endorsements either way. They like Kemp and love Herschel.

Not in GA, but I figure hate Abrams factors into this.

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp is crushing former Senator David Perdue in the polls for Governor, 53% to 27%. Perdue was endorsed strongly by Trump for not fixing his election problem. If he wins the primary with 50% of the vote there will be no runoff. Winner gets Stacy Abrams.

Poll conducted by the University of Georgia for Atlanta Journal Constitution.

A bunch of Dems will be tempted to (and a fair number probably will) vote in the Pub primary to try and get runoffs in the Pub Senate and Gubernatorial races.

Back