• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

that idiot Cawthorn couldn't even be bothered to go to the SOTU, only one of the most important things for a member of Congress to do. even those deplorables MTG and Boebert went.

I wish they hadn't. Their presence and subsequent behavior debases our system of government.

He's right. Republicans don't care about their candidates failings, only if they sufficiently hate the liberals.

Their voters want to be lied to.

Republicans are adopting "racist" as a badge of honor just like they did "deplorable." You can't call these people out for evil because they're proud of it.

The primary is still six weeks away and I'm already tired of this nonsense.

WTH is the fascination with hand counting votes ? I can't even count 52 cards without fucking it up.

WTH is the fascination with hand counting votes ? I can't even count 52 cards without fucking it up.

Machines are scary and susceptible to Italian satellites.

Also, robots eat old people's medicine.

1) Don Young died?

2) How in the world did they have a filing deadline for the election to replace him two weeks after he died?

1) Don Young died?

2) How in the world did they have a filing deadline for the election to replace him two weeks after he died?

He died mid-flight? How did I not hear about this-what was happening on March 18th to bump that off the news?

It’s up to Democrats to properly translate that typical GOP language into “Republicans don’t acknowledge you pay taxes and they want to raise taxes on you.”

So does that mean that DeSantis will be the next Putin, Stalin, or Castro in this scenario?

Bitch, you've got to win governor again to make that happen.

Back