• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

Seems like Jesus said something very specific against stoning.

He’s always been a huge dork. Well not as huge as now. His weight gain is weird. It’s all over not a 40-something guy gut. He looks like he’s wearing a fat suit over 2018 DeSantis. It’s almost like he gained weight to look more like Trump.

Last edited:
He’s always been a huge dork. Well not as huge as now. He looks like he’s wearing a fat suit over 2018 DeSantis. It’s almost like he gained weight to look more like Trump.

Not sure if you saw my post on the other thread but he now stands very normally like trump

I saw this NY Times Pitchbot tweet, but didn't realize it was basically just copying an actual Oz tweet.

FL Republican primary stolen !!

FL Republican primary stolen !!

It's like after Nirvana hit all the bands were doing the loud/quiet dynamic shift with the low to mid range singer and making bank. The old GOP is Motley Crue and GnR standing there wondering why their checks shrank.

RE: Loomer, what is the real advantage of not conceding at this point? Just the grift? I mean there is zero chance for them to change their mind and give to to Loomer. Not to mention the whole “I’m a winner”…has she ever won?

In Arizona, Blake Masters backtracks on abortion and scrubs his campaign website

Just after it released the ad, Masters' campaign published an overhaul of his website and softened his rhetoric, rewriting or erasing five of his six positions. NBC News took screenshots of the website before and after it was changed. Masters' website appeared to have been refreshed after NBC News reached out for clarification about his abortion stances.

"I am 100% pro-life," Masters' website read as of Thursday morning.

That language is now gone.

Another notable deletion: a line that detailed his support for "a federal personhood law (ideally a Constitutional amendment) that recognizes that unborn babies are human beings that may not be killed."

He's also recently scrubbed his website of claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

Back