• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

Ranked choice voting is basically how most groups of people make decisions. If you’re deciding where to eat, just go with the top choice for the most people and the most likely backup option for the rest. It’s simple. Part of the problem is it takes so long to tally for reasons that remain unclear.

Absolutely. I wonder if they'll release the full results, I'd like to know how many of Palin's voters filled in a 2nd choice.

Indeed. A party that supports the Electoral College and extreme gerrymandering has no business criticizing anything as "rigged elections."

Man of the People JD Vance scheduled a rally at the same time as the Ohio State/Toledo game

Trump's endorsement starting to make a bit of sense

Man of the People JD Vance scheduled a rally at the same time as the Ohio State/Toledo game

Just an example of how they’re in touch with what conservative white people hate but not with what they love.

Trump's endorsement starting to make a bit of sense

TeemingBlindFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

Republican candidate for governor in Pennsylvania:

Caught on Tape: Doug Mastriano Prayed for MAGA to ‘Seize the Power’ Ahead of Jan. 6

Prominent NAR leaders, including as the “apostle” Dutch Sheets, believe that the U.S. is a divine instrument for spreading Christianity across the globe. Sheets projects his fundamentalist religious values on the nation’s founding, seeing America’s religious destiny as rooted in the Revolutionary War, symbolized by a flag flown by the Colonial navy that features a pine tree (which Sheets claims symbolizes Abraham’s covenant with God) and the slogan “An Appeal to Heaven.”
The video undermines claims by Mastriano seeking to distance himself from religious extremism. In a May 2021 profile in the New Yorker, Mastriano denied working directly with the New Apostolic Reformation and rejected the very notion of Christian Nationalism: “Is this a term you fabricated?” he asked the reporter. “What does it mean, and where have I indicated that I am a Christian Nationalist?”

"Pay no attention to that flag behind me in the video!"

Republican governors spent days on inhumane political stunts in an attempt to redirect the national conversation to immigration, only to have Graham redirect all campaign questions to the issue of abortion.

Walker to his GOP base: Warnock is smarter than me, wears nicer suits, and is going to embarrass me in our debate - so I'm a victim of snooty liberals just like you!

I thought he was hs valedictorian and graduated top of his class at Georgia. Guess that doesn’t say much for the Peach State’s education system.

I feel like I judge people with Herschel Walker signs in their yard more than Trump. Like Trump is pretty dumb but it’s not even close to Walker. If you hear him speak one time your support should be over.

It's pretty amazing that Herschel Walker is still as famous as he is. The list of great college RBs who had good, not great NFL careers is long.

Back