• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 WFU bowl speculation thread

We should ABSOLUTELY POLITELY refuse any bowl bid we are offered. Let's make it clear that we do not deserve to be in a bowl. I will not be going or watching. What a disaster this season has been.

This won't happen but I absolutely get your frustration and share your thoughts. I like Clawson and support him but it's about time Les and Conor start asking some tough questions. There is absolutely NO excuse for the horseshit that occurred the last 5 games of this season. EIGHT FUCKING turnovers in one game!?!?! Give me a damn break! Your head is NOT in the game!!

We should ABSOLUTELY POLITELY refuse any bowl bid we are offered. Let's make it clear that we do not deserve to be in a bowl. I will not be going or watching. What a disaster this season has been.
And no one is renewing season tickets next year.

Is the Music City Bowl a thing any more? If so, a Wake vs. Kentucky would be one that would probably draw a crowd. I would probably go to that.

What in the hell do you know about renewing season tickets?

You were begging me over PM for cheap tickets to the UNC game.

Fuck off, Rutgers boy
I am a season ticket holder at 40-yard line. I needed extra tickets but didn't beg you for the cheap tickets.

Back