• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

I think they have now been officially renamed “our Florida Gators” for the duration of the season.

Other than UConn, Purdue and maybe Houston, there are very few (if any) elite NCAA basketball teams. The difference between team 5 and 50 in the NET is just not that wide. Wake is a good to very good team that should make the tournament and depending upon match-ups, could get to second weekend. But to convince the committee that Wake truly deserves a bid, we need a few more quality wins (get a couple from these - Clemson, Duke, @UVA) as the resume only lacks the golden "Quad 1" wins.

I refuse to consider Purdue elite after their bed shitting in the tourney last year.

I refuse to consider Purdue elite after their bed shitting in the tourney last year.
Hope the world continues to doubt Purdue. They relied on freshman guards last year. The Boilers are much improved and no one can match up with Edey. Like Bennett before his title, Painter has a bad rap. He’s a good coach and he has roster to win a Natty.

To be fair Purdue has shit the bed in the NCAA Tourney far more than just last year. Purdue losing early in the tourney as a high seed is virtually a tradition with them, and has been since the Gene Keady days.

To be fair Purdue has shit the bed in the NCAA Tourney far more than just last year. Purdue losing early in the tourney as a high seed is virtually a tradition with them, and has been since the Gene Keady days.
The Wake Forest of the Big 10.

Hope the world continues to doubt Purdue. They relied on freshman guards last year. The Boilers are much improved and no one can match up with Edey. Like Bennett before his title, Painter has a bad rap. He’s a good coach and he has roster to win a Natty.

Good luck with that.

Hilarious that we wanted Shaka bad but he is a brutal coach. Moves right a head of the hangman

LSU wins at SC, meaning that our loss to them will likely stay Quad 2.

Back