• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Yes they do....this caused a big uproar when it was announced in the off-season because they didn't really consult with anyone before making the change.

Two top 50 wins after being SMU at home yesterday. It's a very interesting case for the committee. If USF doesn't win the AAC tournament, they could miss the NIT as well because of their low NET. But nobody would want to play an #11 seed USF team with only two losses in 4.5 months.
That's crazy to think about based on how hot they've been but it definitely could happen. If they do make the tournament though, watch out.

Welp, RJ going bonkers for the Holes.. was hoping for Miami to finish that little comeback.

Cut it to 7 and forced another turnover! Lmao. Come on Miami!

Who would’ve predicted Miami being a bottom third ACC team this season?
They have had some injuries involving key players, and would be a very dangerous team had that not happened. They've still managed to play some tough games

I guess they finally had to get a player better than Bacot.

Would like to state for the record that I absolutely love this TCU court. The color scheme, the reptile skin design, all of it. The more I watch this game, the better it gets.

If TCU loses this game badly enough Florida will likely be Q1 again in the morning

Shout out to the one dude in the Bracket Matrix who has seven ACC teams in, including Pitt and Cuse.

Gonzaga is currently 21 in NET but 1-5 in Q1 games. They close their season with two Q1 road games (at San Francisco and at Saint Mary's).

I'll be very very curious as to what happens to the Zags if they lose both in close games.

Gonzaga is currently 21 in NET but 1-5 in Q1 games. They close their season with two Q1 road games (at San Francisco and at Saint Mary's).

I'll be very very curious as to what happens to the Zags if they lose both in close games.
Or if the Zags win both and we finish 2-2...Few different possible scenarios

Back