• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Georgetown got robbed when TCU's Miller banked in a 3 with a second left to win but his foot was clearly on the sideline. Officials can't review an OOB non-call that wasn't made live.

Georgetown got robbed when TCU's Miller banked in a 3 with a second left to win but his foot was clearly on the sideline. Officials can't review an OOB non-call that wasn't made live.
Just watched that too…crazy ending and the Hoyas got jobbed. Ish Massoud with a good game for Georgetown

I do not understand the kenpom stuff but HPU moved from 210 to 199 with the win today.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but refs in ODU/NE game had a police officer come down and kick out ODU’s coach after he was ejected. Northeastern had 51 free throw attempts compared to Old Dominion’s 9.

I saw that as an option on YTTV and almost came to ask if you were watching the RIVALRY
We are! One of the first times I’m not there, but my son had a game. My family’s a huge URI fam, so I’m just happy they’re hanging around.

Do you guys live in Providence? We've probably talked about this before.

I've lived in Boston for 11 years and never made it to Providence which is...sad.

Do you guys live in Providence? We've probably talked about this before.

I've lived in Boston for 11 years and never made it to Providence which is...sad.
We live right on the border on the bay. Semi urban but we have a little beach, so kind of best of both worlds. My kids go to school in Providence and my office is in Providence. It’s a cool city. Different than Boston- better restaurants and art scene. More quirky. Heavily influenced by RISD and Brown. MA is basically better in every other area besides the two above and beaches, but you should def make a day or weekend trip. Take the T or Amtrak and it’s about an hour.

@DeacInVermont Yale led 65-60 with 3.8 seconds left over Vermont and Vermont had it under Yales basket. Yale lost in regulation. Full court for a layup with .6 left. Yale offensive foul on the inbound. Vermont hit a three and got fouled with .3 and made the free throw to win by one

@DeacInVermont Yale led 65-60 with 3.8 seconds left over Vermont and Vermont had it under Yales basket. Yale lost in regulation. Full court for a layup with .6 left. Yale offensive foul on the inbound. Vermont hit a three and got fouled with .3 and made the free throw to win by one
I shit you not, I turned it off at this point. You just let me know UVM won. Ha! Basketball!

Clearly I should be watching northeast college hoops over the best football the ACC and Big Ten have to offer.

Back