• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

I’d flick to ESPN if any of y’all don’t have Peacock for football tonight for some short lived fun. TCU and Houston coming down to the wire

VT has plenty of time to play their way back into the conversation. They have 3 Q1 wins already. The ACC does however need teams in the 40-75 NET range to stop beating up on each other (not too likely honestly) and not lose/stop losing to bad ACC teams

One would assume UNC, Duke, Clemson and Wake have the best current chances of getting in. So the. You have, what? Miami, VT, FSU, UVA all jumbled up?

One would assume UNC, Duke, Clemson and Wake have the best current chances of getting in. So the. You have, what? Miami, VT, FSU, UVA all jumbled up?
State is probably ahead of FSU who is dealing with some bad losses on the resume and further down in the metrics.

Tiers right now seem to be:

In:

UNC
Duke

In if season ended now:

Clemson (slightly ahead with their Q1 wins)
Wake

Work to do, plenty of time:

VT
Miami
UVA
State
Pitt

Getting late early:

Cuse
BC
FSU

Better go ahead and win the Acct:

Tech
ND
Louisville

State hasn’t really done anything good or bad. Lost to the top four teams they played. Road win over BC and beat/lost to everybody they “should” have otherwise. Bad news for them, like Wake two years ago, is this kind of resume doesn’t seem to get you in. They also played a very easy OOC schedule - easier than Wake’s

I’m already mentally preparing myself for yelling at the TV when Keatts is 15 feet onto the floor as we try to bring the ball up

Back