• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Have they shown either of Randolph's game winners at Cameron yet? (he's calling the game)

Have they shown either of Randolph's game winners at Cameron yet? (he's calling the game)

Randolph as an announcer is not Cory Alexander, and that’s a very good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty obvious leg kickout on what should have been a dagger three. Not sure what the complaints are about.
I thought the leg kick was pretty minimal and subtle. Plus, they NEVER call it - even when it is much more obvious.

Mark Mitchell is out with a knee injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mark Mitchell’s come on of late after his father was on Twitter talking shit about Duke. They appear to have some team drama.

I thought the leg kick was pretty minimal and subtle. Plus, they NEVER call it - even when it is much more obvious.

He tripped the defender who made a reasonable contest.

Samford up 128-87 with 3:20 left. 92 possessions. Wake's highest possession game this year is 79 and that was LSU in OT

How is TCU not ranked....very solid team with quality wins and losses.

I didn't know Samford was top 100 in KP. They're playing at Western Tuesday and both teams have a top 10 NCAA longest current winning streak. Fascinating low major game.

Back