• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Kentucky has 80 with 14 minutes left in the game.

Wonder if GT's win over Miami will be enough to put them back in top 135. That would give Wake an additional Q2 win.

Lunardi is clueless, but it's still a bit stunning that he believes that Gonzaga and Wake are comparable right now. Similar metrics, but Wake's resume is much better.

Some of my surprise is I just assumed they'd go more than 5 deep.

Pack has been either completely out or playing through injury during their losing streak. Just look at his numbers. Other than the UNC game he has been horrible. Like 0-12 horrible.

It’s weird to say it but at least Cam can still dribble, rebound and defend (and even score the last 2 games) with his bad wrist. Pack can’t really do anything with his bum leg.

Last edited:
Maybe I was too subtle. I was referring to the annual conspiracy narrative that the selection committee makes matchups based on the human interest stories like two transfers from Gonzaga playing against their old team.

Maybe I was too subtle. I was referring to the annual conspiracy narrative that the selection committee makes matchups based on the human interest stories like two transfers from Gonzaga playing against their old team.
I feel like that’s an acknowledged practice. And yes, they’ll try to line us up with them.

It would allow us to excise a lot of Demons.... I'm getting PTSD just seeing those teams mentioned together!

26-16 UNC at the half that is absolutely embarrassing for the conference.
God, it was a fugly rock fight. But totally to be expected with 2 strong defensive teams. Nice to see Beekman and Minor outplay Davis and Bacot. But UVA's offense is totally reliant on Beekman making plays for himself and others. No one else can create. And while I know Tony walks on water around here, he's really losing me this year. He has failed to develop any offensive game for Dunn. Dunn is going to play at the next level. I understand him not being a great outside shooter. But he's a superior athlete to whoever is guarding him.. Clear out and let him iso from the wing, and post him up occasionally. And Tony played Gertrude for the 1st time in 6-7 weeks, and he made some nice plays on both ends. But Rohde still starts, and Harris still gets more minutes. Harris has no offensive game, and Rohde sucks on both ends of the court. After a nice outing, I'm guessing Gertrude will be a DNP for their last 3 games. Tony totally deserves to lose Gertrude to the portal like he did Shedrick. And UVA still has to go to BC and Duke for 2 of their last 3 games. I think they're more bubblicious than we are at this point.

It’s hard to watch UVA games and think that Tony shouldn’t overhaul their offense in the offseason. It just seems very basic and old fashioned.

Back