• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

Joel-related makes the most sense to me with the "a year in the making" language. A pile of NIL cash or a Forbes contract extension wouldn't take an entire year to figure out.
Hasn’t it been about a year since RTQ was founded? That’s why I figured it was NIL related.

what could they announce regarding RTQ in the middle of the season? Just that a basketball specific fund exists and we will try to use it to keep the team together next year?

Pure guess - some kind of ongoing NIL relationship available to all WF basketball players for future seasons.

what could they announce regarding RTQ in the middle of the season? Just that a basketball specific fund exists and we will try to use it to keep the team together next year?
I can’t imagine we didn’t push some money at this year’s class including keeping damari.

It’s going to be that we are renovating by converting the upper level at each end into more luxury suites. This will lower the seating capacity to around 10k. It will be called Mit Shah Arena at LJVM Coliseum,!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s going to be that we are renovating by converting the upper level at each end into more luxury suites. This will lower the seating capacity to around 10k. It will be called Mit Shah Arena at LJVM Coliseum,!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would much rather put this $ to NIL if true.

I have no doubt that an eventual renovation would include more suites, but I can’t help but think that’s a bad bet in 21st century Winston. Corporate entities that would buy them are picked up and gone.

If it ever happens and it is a renovation instead of a new building I think it’d be more common areas vs suites. We don’t even fill up the suites now, but open common areas would be a way to take up space without having seating

As someone that goes to every game I selfishly really want something to happen within the next decade that is stadium-related. Obviously NIL and keeping good coaches is most important for entertainment though. Mit pretty much funds the whole program right now so whatever he sees fit I’m totally on board with. We’d be nowhere without him.

The Baylor new stadium is a perfect model. Though I think some of the features of the Palestra/Hinkle Field House would be worth incorporating.

Back