• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

I'm surprised in over 24 hours of discussion about Visser's early career, no one mentioned his play in the triple OT win at the Dean Dome. He had 13 and 8 in 20 minutes and was key in the 3rd OT playing with Big E after several players fouled out.

I'm surprised in over 24 hours of discussion about Visser's early career, no one mentioned his play in the triple OT win at the Dean Dome. He had 13 and 8 in 20 minutes and was key in the 3rd OT playing with Big E after several players fouled out.
That might be my favorite Wake Forest victory of all time in terms of excitement while I was watching the game. I was exhausted by the end.

That might be my favorite Wake Forest victory of all time in terms of excitement while I was watching the game. I was exhausted by the end.

Definitely. It was a marathon game. Packed crowd. Both teams had NBA talents and good ACC players. It was close throughout.

I've got it on DVD somewhere.
Yeah, so do I. I remember there was a poster back then who put the game on DVD and sent it out to pretty much anyone that requested it. Don't remember who it was, but that was an awesome thing to do.

OK, I'm an idiot. I found my tickets on my account. Do I transfer them to my email or mobile device? Last year they just emailed them to me directly.

That 3OT game was twenty years ago this December - I can't believe it's been that long. I watched that game with my Dad, who has since passed away, at a sports bar in Greenville, NC (my hometown). We could have watched it at home, but it was a convenient excuse for the only two Wake Forest fans in the family to get out of the house and away from the holiday chaos. Unless I'm conflating experiences, I believe I randomly met a board poster at the bar that night (was that you DownEastDeac?). It's one of my all time favorite memories involving Wake and my Dad.

good picture on the godeacs.com recap of the game

Back