• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

I stand by my original comments that Sr year Keller will be a poor man's James Johnson.

I stand by my original comments that Sr year Keller will be a poor man's James Johnson.

That is a spicy take but I see where you’re coming from. Keller has improved immensely from the Bama game to today (#eyetest). It’s like things are starting to click for him.

The price of steak at Peter Luger's could go up too. You should still wait to celebrate.

Wake has a bad history of premature extensions. Dino after Cleveland State. Manning after the First Four. Jen Hoover after making the tournament in the COVID year. All fired shortly thereafter. I have confidence in Forbes, but I'd rather wait until he's accomplished something.

Hope Trilly is right, though.
Agree here. We’ve (finally) won three meaningful games in a row we don’t need to run out and get clowned by Jimmy Sexton (or whoever) the second he calls. Wake has built a Mount Rushmore of needless machine gun extensions

it's kinda weird that nobody asked about jao and damari in the post-game

didn't notice it 'til y'all brought it up

New rankings -

NET up 56 to 47
Kenpom 43 to 42

Notably:
Miami goes from 40 to 41
Georgia wins on the road at Missouri is up from 96 to 83 - approaching a Q1 loss for us
BC wins to move from 82 to 74 - becomes Q1 win
LSU gets a 15 pt road win at TAMU to move from 131 to 96 - which I believe clears us of a Q3 loss at the moment

Several other bubble teams took big losses and might prove to be pretenders - Texas, Ole Miss, James Madison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back