• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

interesting

the only edge guys we've met with (I think) are (with RAS scores)

Derick Hall, Auburn (9.40)
Eku Leota, Auburn (N/A)
DJ Johnson, Oregon (8.40)
BJ Ojulari, LSU (4.90)

I think we will draft one of these guys at 39:

Derick Hall
Byron Young
Drew Sanders
Jack Campbell
Steve Avila
Julius Brents

at this point the smokescreen is gone...Carolina is picking Young. he will be ready to start just about immediately and they will ballance an offense around what he knows and does well. the OL is back and can hopefully protect him and a running game to use some play action and move him around a little.

i think the WR is what they take in 2nd...not sure who yet, best on the board or do they like someone?

imo, the only WRs i expect off the board will be Johnson and Smith-Njigba. the next lot all seem on the smaller size...

Last edited:
at this point the smokescreen is gone...Carolina is picking Young. he will be ready to start just about immediately and they will ballance an offense around what he knows and does well. the OL is back and can hopefully protect him and a running game to use some play action and move him around a little.

i think the WR is what they take in 2nd...not sure who yet, best on the board or do they like someone?

imo, the only WRs i expect off the board will be Johnson and Smith-Njigba. the next lot all seem on the smaller size...
The o/u on WRs taken in the first round is 4.5. Sounds like you should hammer the under.

The o/u on WRs taken in the first round is 4.5. Sounds like you should hammer the under.

yeah, there could be more but it is unclear which will go off the board...maybe Hyatt, Johnston or Addison. but you are correct, i don't see over 4 going in the 1st round.

Probably half a dozen great to really good cornerbacks in this draft class who will all be gone by mid-second round.

Joe Person on WFNZ this morning all but said that AR-15 is #2 on our big board

Back