• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

So Fit didn't trade Burns for two 1sts, didn't include him in the Young trade, didn't work out an extension before Bosa reset the market, and doesn't have an extension in place less than 48 hours before the Week 1 kickoff.

Yeah, we can blame him for this.

So Fit didn't trade Burns for two 1sts, didn't include him in the Young trade, didn't work out an extension before Bosa reset the market, and doesn't have an extension in place less than 48 hours before the Week 1 kickoff.

Yeah, we can blame him for this.
Nah, Fitt signed Bozeman and Andy Dalton. Dude's elite.

Hammer the under on wins.

I'm with 2&2 on this one shudder and it's what I asked a few weeks ago: how and why is the wideout room so damn bad? I get being young but like, even without injuries I just don't see it at all.

I hope I'm wrong and they exceed all expectations but I see Mingo as a solid upside and Shenault with like WR3 potential and then an aging Thielen. Like...how is that even a corps you end up with? Chark as a potential top WR without injuries is comical

Hammer the under on wins.

I'm with 2&2 on this one shudder and it's what I asked a few weeks ago: how and why is the wideout room so damn bad? I get being young but like, even without injuries I just don't see it at all.

I hope I'm wrong and they exceed all expectations but I see Mingo as a solid upside and Shenault with like WR3 potential and then an aging Thielen. Like...how is that even a corps you end up with? Chark as a potential top WR without injuries is comical
I’m not a gamble and I also hope to be wrong but this team is gonna suck. The only hope on wins is that the rest of the division sucks ass

It's pretty damning that Fit didn't get a single UFA or free agent WR who could make this bad roster.
Wait.... didn't he sign thielen and chark?

They were in the top class of FA WRs... right?

It’s going to get done with Burns in short order. Relax

The deal isn’t done because of Burns, not Fit. But I guess that’s one of those things it depends on which side you’re listening to.

And it’s not a bad receiver group if they were actually healthy enough to play. Mingo is a stud. That kid‘s gonna be famous. Hurst and Sanders are also receiving weapons for Bryce. They will be fine.

Last edited:
Back