• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

i wouldn't give up on Bryce. he has some tools and traits. get him some line help and some playmakers and he will be fine. Good news is that for a guy with his height, you want to build from the interior of the line out which costs less draft capital.

I've watched god awful trash QB play my whole life between the Jets and Bears. I don't think Bryce is bad...and i know bad

i wouldn't give up on Bryce. he has some tools and traits. get him some line help and some playmakers and he will be fine. Good news is that for a guy with his height, you want to build from the interior of the line out which costs less draft capital.

I've watched god awful trash QB play my whole life between the Jets and Bears. I don't think Bryce is bad...and i know bad
You could say the exact shit about Griffis Windy. C’mon - he ain’t it and everyone knows it.

Also that’s like saying “yeah he has a small dick but you don’t have to spend the money on XL condoms…”

Bryce would have a chance with another organization. He needs s good o line and some wide outs to throw to.

What‘s the money line on Brice having a 470 / 5 tuddy game in his entire career? +500?

I just want to cry

Acquired Tuesday from the Arizona Cardinals, Dobbs did not receive a single rep with the Vikings' offense during the practice week. Before Sunday, he hadn't thrown a practice pass to any of their receivers, nor taken a snap from center Garrett Bradbury. He didn't even know most of their full names, he later admitted.

I just want to cry

Acquired Tuesday from the Arizona Cardinals, Dobbs did not receive a single rep with the Vikings' offense during the practice week. Before Sunday, he hadn't thrown a practice pass to any of their receivers, nor taken a snap from center Garrett Bradbury. He didn't even know most of their full names, he later admitted.
That and the Baker Mayfield Rams debut are two of the weirdest games in recent memory.

Has to be. Simply because we couldn’t be further away from competing than we are now. If Bryce is the bust he appears to be then it’s at least a 4 year rebuild before we even have hope again.
Who’s the top 2025 qb recruit??

I mean here’s the killer - if you tired to trade Bryce now what would you get? Like a 4th and a bag of chips?

I mean here’s the killer - if you tired to trade Bryce now what would you get? Like a 4th and a bag of chips?

This is even worse - if you wanted to trade Bryce for Stroud, what else would you have to give up? 3 firsts? Could you ever add enough to get that deal done?

But Bryce is definitely worth more than a 4th.

This is even worse - if you wanted to trade Bryce for Stroud, what else would you have to give up? 3 firsts? Could you ever add enough to get that deal done?

But Bryce is definitely worth more than a 4th.
I….am not sure that’s true.

And yeah Bryce + Burns + Brown + Shaq doesn’t get you Stroud.

Back