• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

i mean even the giants have at least dexter lawrence

This pic showed up on my Facebook with this caption:

"If this photo doesn't perfectly encapsulate the 2023 Carolina Panthers... the decline of the offensive line, Chuba Hubbard the only one doing his job, and Bryce Young running for his life."
May be an image of 4 people, people playing football and text

i didn't see Barca's post lol. Just remembered having the same thought he did "well let's just flip over to this before Panthers kicks off"

i didn't see Barca's post lol. Just remembered having the same thought he did "well let's just flip over to this before Panthers kicks off"
You infamously had no confidence in Newman.

I watched the State game and was planning to watch the Panthers game later. But once I saw that Cam got injured I didn't bother. I just saw the score, sighed, and kept celebrating the win at State.

Than y'all started talking about Newman being in the same tier as Lawrence coming out of that draft class :poop:

Love how the Panthers signed and paid Hurst and then found out he can't block, so he sits. Here's a thought: watch some film on the guy before you sign him Fitterer.

Joe Person was on the radio today saying that he thinks Fitterer gets one more year by blaming everything on Rhule's mess. But what is one single move that Fitterer has made correctly? And it is not that his moves are mediocre, they are all flat-out awful.

If this team had Darnold, CMC, and Moore, they'd probably be winning the division right now.

Joe Person was on the radio today saying that he thinks Fitterer gets one more year by blaming everything on Rhule's mess. But what is one single move that Fitterer has made correctly? And it is not that his moves are mediocre, they are all flat-out awful.

If this team had Darnold, CMC, and Moore, they'd probably be winning the division right now.

Signing Thielen is his crown jewel accomplishment

Yes and if - IF - they didn't have such key injuries on defense they could be dangerous in the playoffs.

The big killer is drafting Ickey. What a wasted pick for a team that couldn't afford to waste it.

We signed a lot of free agents.........

Thielen - good
Chark - disappointing, and lowest pff grade of his career so far
Miles - dogshit
Justin McCray - waived
DeShawn Williams - only plays ~30 snaps a game; he sucks but he also sucked the last 2 seasons in denver
Hayden Hurst - gets 2-3 targets per game; worst season of his career so far
Andy Dalton - I guess he's doing what we expected?
Shy Tuttle - only plays 30 snaps a game and is having the worst season of his career so far
Vonn Bell - hasn't played since week 5, but until then was having the worst season of his career so far

signing Luvu is the best thing fitterer has ever done

i hope we don't lose him in free agency

Let’s not reinvent history by saying that Sam Darnold was ever consistently reliable.

Yes and if - IF - they didn't have such key injuries on defense they could be dangerous in the playoffs.

The big killer is drafting Ickey. What a wasted pick for a team that couldn't afford to waste it.
have you heard any talk of moving ickey to LG?

Back