• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

I don't think Bryce has the arm strength to be a NFL QB.

Missed a wide open reciever, and dinked it to a covered guy for a pick 6.

Bryce might be a bust.

You’d think acing the genius test would give you the ability to come off your first read when you have good protection but…

To be fair Bryce has no shot at all in this offense and might get killed by his linemen but he has the most hatable stupid turnovers and pick sixes possible.

Hell I miss Rhule at this point. This is the worst coached team I’ve ever followed. It truly is actually worse than Rhule and his staff. Tepper has put himself in a tough spot because there’s no question he needs to clean house - again.

Bryce has no chance and this situation might tank his career. That pick 6 was not some boneheaded throw or poorly thrown ball. That was a great play by Bland. Every single snap the Panthers have on offense is excruciating to watch.

Y'all probably don't give a shit about what I think, but this the first time I've really seen your team outside of random Redzone plays

Think you have good run blocking OL but they suck in pass protection
Like your LB corp and secondary, especially the back 4, but not so sure about your DL

Bryce Young...may not be the guy, but you gotta roll with him at this point.

I wouldn't fire Reich but I'm ignorant on the Panthers' full year

The problem with firing the GM and coach is that Tepper will have to hire a new GM, at a minimum. I'd love for him to leave all the other hiring to the GM, but there's no way his ego can let that happen. So it just means he will hire a coach for the 3rd time, and there is no hope he gets anything right. We are approaching a Washington level era of ineptitude under his "leadership."

The o line coach is stealing a paycheck. So is Reich honestly. Just get him out and promote Thomas brown or ejero like it could have been.

Bryce may have had a chance at the Texans but he’s going to get David Carred here and never get off the ground. This team would have killed stroud too.

That third and 15 throw into the dirt looked like a frustrated “get me the hell off the field and stop getting me killed” throw. As Greg Olsen is pointing out how their play designs are to get him killed.

Back