• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

The only positive of the tepper era thus far is that the team hasn’t been moved. Yet

To be fair…stroud may be the anomaly in regards to that test. And Young has far less help around him than stroud.

And that’s a GM problem. Fit and his staff get paid to find anomalies and get help for their QB.

Y'all probably don't give a shit about what I think, but this the first time I've really seen your team outside of random Redzone plays

Think you have good run blocking OL but they suck in pass protection
Like your LB corp and secondary, especially the back 4, but not so sure about your DL

Bryce Young...may not be the guy, but you gotta roll with him at this point.

I wouldn't fire Reich but I'm ignorant on the Panthers' full year

That’s why the interim coach turned them into a power running team and they were decent.

It’s not just the losing, it’s how dreadful the games are. I’d rather have a Jameis Winston 30/30 year than this boring nonsense. Has Bryce had >125 yards in a single first half? At halftime it seems like he’s always around 10/17 for 82 yards. Just painful to watch.

I was pretty young for the Weinke year, but I remember the offense scoring points and us losing a bunch of close games.

Ok

I'll go back to not thinking about the Panthers until the next time Dallas plays them. Deal.

But you don't think about the Cowboys until that matchup too, yeah? Cool.

I don’t outside of Ceedee’s stat line bc doing so would be weird you wanker

Back