• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Panthers been practicing silent counts in preparation for the away game this weekend.
I originally was going to come down to that game and take the nephew and nieces to it, but with the Dallas invasion of the city, the tix are now like $200 per. So I think we're gonna do Atlanta next month instead for $20-30 per. Plus would have had to shower after being around all those Cowboy fans. Ugh.

If there is one thing Dallas does well it’s beat the shit outta inferior competition. 30+ point drubbing incoming

“Dallas” invasion more like “rednecks from surrounding counties” invasion

"We all know Dallas travels well"

Yeah Frank, it's a tough 35 minute drive from their house to the stadium 🙄

That last drive when we just handed them a touchdown with multiple dumb personal fouls pretty much sums up the season.

around 100?

you clearly no longer live in North Carolina or go to a sports bar on a Sunday in this state. So many Panther fans would consider 'mouth breather' a compliment, from what I've seen.

around 100?

you clearly no longer live in North Carolina or go to a sports bar on a Sunday in this state. So many Panther fans would consider 'mouth breather' a compliment, from what I've seen.

The fact that you’re getting in a pissing match over which NFL team’s sports bar fans are stupider…makes you wonder

Back