• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

I dunno, Howell leads the nfl in passing yards and Curtis Samuel is his best WR

Fine. What about all the other stuff leaking out into the media? The players don't like him. It could just be a Rivera issue (lost the locker room) but the Panthers need a stabilizing person to handle the shit show. I'm not sure he is a good option.

Fitterer just has to go. Like now. The only reason he might survive a little while longer is he's a hall of fame ass kisser. I still don't think he makes it much past the end of the regular season. Somebody said yesterday that Reich should get coach of the year for coaching this roster to one win.

I have a correction to make. I was wrong when I said that everyone wanted Young. But I have been corrected on that. Reich and McCown wanted Stroud. And Tepper was on their ass in the Titans locker room after the game and those two, along with Staley, said the wrong thing to Tepper. So they're gone. Not a good time to remind Tepper who they thought the Panthers should have drafted.

What a mess.

I have a correction to make. I was wrong when I said that everyone wanted Young. But I have been corrected on that. Reich and McCown wanted Stroud. And Tepper was on their ass in the Titans locker room after the game and those two, along with Staley, said the wrong thing to Tepper. So they're gone. Not a good time to remind Tepper who they thought the Panthers should have drafted.

What a mess.

This is a different tune from every comment we've heard since the draft. Shit show

What a mess.
Hahahahahaha

So Reich got fired for standing up to Tepper, not for being bad at his job. I'm sure quality head coach candidates are going to be lining up to work for this guy!

When do we put the toilets in the Panthers parking lot?

That’s too perfect such that it makes it highly suspicious. Reich has coached like shit for sure and deserves canning but randomly the qb coach and rb coach also happen to say something in that locker room moment to get on the shit list?

That’s too perfect such that it makes it highly suspicious. Reich has coached like shit for sure and deserves canning but randomly the qb coach and rb coach also happen to say something in that locker room moment to get on the shit list?
You don’t believe that coaches of a 1-10 team might make snide comments to the owner that forced them into picking a player they didn’t want and is now yelling at them?

I’m just surprised it took 11 games to happen.

Reich knows that Bryce isn't the problem, or at a minimum he knows that the entire offense sucks, so it seems unlikely to me that he would respond to criticism by saying he wanted a different rookie quarterback to fail with this line and receiving corps.

Back