• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Short yardage plays. So annoying.

What’s that like 4 or 5 times they couldn’t get one yard?

Passing yards are a luxury in this offense. Like a service academy.

It’s like 1 of 15 plays you’re like wow that’s a great play from our QB. Then you follow up with shit like 3rd and 1 and earlier when they had 1st and goal from the 2, could’ve gotten a first, and only managed a FG.

Peak Bryce is very good. He has a nice ceiling. But it’s concerning how he can’t make the basic plays both due to size, athleticism, and poor decision making.

I’m still trying to figure out how we traded every offensive player with a pulse and also have no draft picks for around a decade.
I feel like one day we’ll draft a player like McCaffery - wouldn’t that be amazing?

I watched some pregame show and Rex Ryan said CMac was his choice for MVP and i died a little on the inside. that said i do wonder what was really going on - he did kinda seem to quit on the team (not that i blame him).

Back