• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

I’m still pissed at Pineiro for that Falcons game but at least he wouldn’t hurt himself warming up

Will sting though if Gonzalez makes a kick to send the Niners to the SB over us next season

I would much rather have Gonzales, I don’t care if you only miss two kicks if those kicks are for game winners. Bein

Adam Schefter thinks Bryce is the favorite:

Joe Person, Panthers beat writer for The Athletic, thinks Stroud. "Coaches and personnel officials around the league continue to think the choice will be Stroud, who — with his size, accuracy and athleticism — looks to be the most complete quarterback in the draft." https://theathletic.com/4344835/2023/03/24/dj-chark-panthers-signing/

Person has never particularly impressed me with his insight or reporting acumen, so hopefully that trend continues.

Maybe we are asking the wrong question. Perhaps we should be asking: who do we hate more - Stroud or Young?

Why don’t we put together a trade package so enticing for #2 that Houston can’t turn it down, and with picks #1 and #2 we can select both of these guys, and this debate will just be settled in training camp, boom, solved.

If Young is the pick, they will have to roll him out most plays because he is 5'10 TOPS and finding passing lanes standing behind 6'4-7" guys will be a lot different than playing at Alabama. Stroud has to be the choice
Alabama has a short OL? Seems they put lots of OL into the NFL

Guitardeac, any inside info on the possibility of new uniforms this offseason? There have been some hints about it and it would be a great time to do it with a new coach, new rookie quarterback, and a fantastic offseason.

Guitardeac, any inside info on the possibility of new uniforms this offseason? There have been some hints about it and it would be a great time to do it with a new coach, new rookie quarterback, and a fantastic offseason.

If it happened this year it would be strictly coincidence. NFL requires 2 year planning cycle for uniform changes I believe

Windy is back and posting about uniforms. Here we go!

I'd never change those unis. I like the traditional black, light blue and silver. Changing unis was the mistake Jacksonville made. Their original black, teal and gold unis were sweet. Everything they've had since as been shit.

I'd never change those unis. I like the traditional black, light blue and silver. Changing unis was the mistake Jacksonville made. Their original black, teal and gold unis were sweet. Everything they've had since as been shit.

I’d tweak them. Pant striping is outdated. They don’t need an overhaul but they neees a cleanup

Back