• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Anyone else notice how well we had that screen set up? At least a 10 point swing.

THis must be the worst collective year between wake and panthers in a decade right? and fuck i watch shitty munchkin quarterbacking on Thursday and then i have to watch the rerun on Sunday.

Y’all need to balance it out by rooting for a very tall guy in the NBA. Didn’t work today though.

Christ

This might be all time rock bottom for the Panthers as a franchise?

Christ

This might be all time rock bottom for the Panthers as a franchise?

Has to be. Simply because we couldn’t be further away from competing than we are now. If Bryce is the bust he appears to be then it’s at least a 4 year rebuild before we even have hope again.

I think the difference is that having already traded our first next year for this shawty, there isn't the comfort/hope of a light at the end of the tunnel.
No that’s a good point - we suck and there’s no hope

I mean there’s no way Fitt is still around for the next draft, right? are there any good GM candidates we could get in to do the pre-draft assessment?

And even if we did have our number 1, it’s hard to trust the front office with all the other picks, or the coaching staff with developing any of them.

Missing on ickey was such a massive setback.

Back