• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Thankfully that miss saved us from 15 more minutes of ineptitude.

A 15 play 50 yard 5:35 drive to set up a 59 yard FG down 3. That's one of the worst examples of clock management I've ever seen. And they burned a time out in the process. Almost anything except a turnover would have been better than that.

Third down play was bad. But the second down play is what stands out to me. After not getting any yards on 1st, do not take a deep shot on second down. Go 5-7 yards to make it a manageable third down.

Third down play was bad. But the second down play is what stands out to me. After not getting any yards on 1st, do not take a deep shot on second down. Go 5-7 yards to make it a manageable third down.
So much this. It was all 5 yard routes. Mingo isn't all of a sudden going to be able to get open. Killed the drive.

If you don't wanna be shown on TV when your team is losing Dave, GTFOH

Yeah. It's 4 down territory. They've burned a ton of clock. Keep getting 1st downs or set up a manageable 50-52 yard FG try.

Back