• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Yeah he finally had some guys open

I question the decision to throw in the middle of the field with 13 seconds left though

If he throws it away then he’s forced into a sideline route or Hail Mary on the next play. I was fine with it. They just didn’t get set. Somehow Thielen was the last guy to the line which made no sense.

If he throws it away then he’s forced into a sideline route or Hail Mary on the next play. I was fine with it. They just didn’t get set. Somehow Thielen was the last guy to the line which made no sense.
Looked like thielen was guarding the ball to give to ref (since they had to spot it) so that slowed it down. I’m ok with sequence I thought Thielen maybe could have gotten down sooner given circumstances. Where was the last play? 35?

Looked like thielen was guarding the ball to give to ref (since they had to spot it) so that slowed it down. I’m ok with sequence I thought Thielen maybe could have gotten down sooner given circumstances. Where was the last play? 35?
31. Would have been a 48 yarder to tie.

According to the play-by-play, the spike happened with 1 sec left, so it was really close.

31. Would have been a 48 yarder to tie.

According to the play-by-play, the spike happened with 1 sec left, so it was really close.
The spike was definitely after 0.0 no beef with that call. The fade catch was a joke and the post-game explanation for the q from pool reporter was somehow even worse (“we never saw an angle where the ball conclusively came out”)

The one where the ball clearly touched the ground out of bounds? I can see how that was a catch when his butt hit the ground but that’s the only argument.

The Panthers are not led a game in the 4th quarter yet this season. Won 2 as time expired.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

So - plan for climbing out of the #1 pick slot - upset Jags Sunday who are in free fall. TB beats the Saints for the division making Week 18 for them meaningless. Win that game against Buc second and third string. Laugh at Bears and rejoice at slightest of positive signs to end season

So - plan for climbing out of the #1 pick slot - upset Jags Sunday who are in free fall. TB beats the Saints for the division making Week 18 for them meaningless. Win that game against Buc second and third string. Laugh at Bears and rejoice at slightest of positive signs to end season
So the Bears end up settling for Daniels at #2. Not the end of the world for them. I think Daniels is jumping Maye at this point.

I mean they got DJ Moore and the #1 or 2 pick in this years draft. What exactly would y’all be laughing at?
And why not add a Nabors or Odunze with that 2nd pick.

I've always loved how cryptic Milhouse's posts are. They're like Tim Duncan's trash talk according to Kevin Garnett - no complete sentences, just phrases like "nice try" or "good effort".

Back