• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Football Schedule

2027 will be a good time to have some women’s basketball and baseball inventory.
This is very true although I didn’t see any baseball games on Bally this year. They used to show them. Does ESPN own them all now?

Bally shows A LOT of ACC mens and womens bball, in addition to 1-2 football games each Saturday. That’s some legit content to sell.

yep, it still exists as a production company as everyone needs a middle man.
And around 2019 when they lost ACC stuff, they started doing monster trucks. Had a friends kid who stayed with them thru that for a couple of years. Really different.

What does that even mean academic integrity? I know way more successful folks out of SEC schools.

Why do we think our shit doesn’t smell? And if we are taking such a position, shouldn’t we actually be like a top 10 or 15 school? We are a backup school. Lose it with the “academic integrity” nonsense.

What does that even mean academic integrity? I know way more successful folks out of SEC schools.

Why do we think our shit doesn’t smell? And if we are taking such a position, shouldn’t we actually be like a top 10 or 15 school? We are a backup school. Lose it with the “academic integrity” nonsense.

I mean, it’s hard to imagine you can be as successful as you claim and be this stupid.

The SEC schools have a total population of approximately 370K undergraduates.

Wake has approximately 5500.

Do you know 67X more successful people from SEC schools?

Have you considered successful Wake alums don’t want to be your friend because you’re a miserable son of a bitch?

LOL

Can we have a serious discussion about banning DR? It’s getting ridiculous. That other dude who was posting on the baseball thread got banned for hating Wake. It’s pretty apparent that DR hates Wake and Wake fans while also not only rooting for other schools, but actively supporting them monetarily.

If you had any shred of sense you’d know that we cannot be a top 10 or top 15 school based on metrics because we don’t have enough graduate programs. It’s actually crazy that we are as high as we are and ahead of schools that have 10k+ grad students and dozens of PhD programs.

Can we have a serious discussion about banning DR? It’s getting ridiculous. That other dude who was posting on the baseball thread got banned for hating Wake. It’s pretty apparent that DR hates Wake and Wake fans while also not only rooting for other schools, but actively supporting them monetarily.
He doesn't fear being banned, but ignored. Shouting vainly (see what I did there) atop a lonely tree in Wake's Forest as it plummets to the ground with no one around to hear or acknowledge it. AKA an agitator's agony.

Press the button, people, instead of continuing to let him press yours.

People who argue posters should be banned for anything outside the ugliest behaviors (violence, doxxing, racism, etc) are the snowflakiest of the snowflakes. And most likely a dwarf as well.

I get it. NJ was annoying as fuck. But it was not particularly difficult to skip right by his posts. And DR posts like 3 times a week. Why do you give a shit?

For those who don’t know - ignoring is very easy. Click the username. Hit ignore. They don’t show up anymore. Every time I see a DR mention - it does elicit an eye roll. He’s either a fucking moron, a terrible liar, a troll or all 3. Move on.

People who argue posters should be banned for anything outside the ugliest behaviors (violence, doxxing, racism, etc) are the snowflakiest of the snowflakes. And most likely a dwarf as well.

I get it. NJ was annoying as fuck. But it was not particularly difficult to skip right by his posts. And DR posts like 3 times a week. Why do you give a shit?
It’s a Wake Forest message board. People that obviously despise WF shouldn’t be posting on it. It’s that simple.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, NJ didn’t get banned. He was obnoxious, but at least he cared.

Last edited:

Agree. Let these brainless shitbags yell into the wind.

For those who don’t know - ignoring is very easy. Click the username. Hit ignore. They don’t show up anymore. Every time I see a DR mention - it does elicit an eye roll. He’s either a fucking moron, a terrible liar, a troll or all 3. Move on.
I’ve had him ignored for a while but until everyone ignores him and conversations stop happening about what he says then we’ll all continue to see his posts.

Back