• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 MLB Thread -- World Champion Rangers - Hot Stove Warming Up - Soto to the Yanks - Ohtani's destination unknown

Twins' Royce Lewis has three grannies in his last 8 games:

Being a Mariners fan is really damn annoying. Holy shit.

Bullpen the strength of the team for 4-5 months. Last couple weeks? HAHAHHAHA bullpen sucks and good vibes are gone.

FUN!

Dodgers with an efficient win over Nationals. 8 runs on 10 hits.

Being a Mariners fan is really damn annoying. Holy shit.

Bullpen the strength of the team for 4-5 months. Last couple weeks? HAHAHHAHA bullpen sucks and good vibes are gone.

FUN!
I don’t want to hear it about bullpen.

Rangers epic collapse is the most Rangers thing imaginable. I think the bullpen is now 7th in majors in blown saves. Have had 5 of last 12 where they have blown at least a 3 run lead

Some things never change. The Phillies just can't beat the Marlins.

Also, do any of the Philly area folks know why John Kruk is "stuck in West Va.?"

Shake up in Bean town:

Bloom was considered the man in Tampa.

I guess this goes in the I’ll believe it when it’s actually signed on the dotted line, but it sounds like the Rays may actual stay in St. Pete. I would have put money on them ending up in Nashville (or Vegas before it became clear the A’s were moving there).

Investment tip! buy stock in paper bags

0*3CqSzeTaRz4Ep-04.gif

Padres (along with the Yankees and Mets) have been the most disappointing team in baseball. They are an incredible 7-22 in one run games (the next worst at the CWS at 17-27). and unbelievable 0-11 in extra inning games. The Padres are the 3rd best team in the NL in run differential, behind only the Braves and Dodgers. They have been playing out the string since July.

Suddenly, with the Cubs and Giants collapsing, and the Marlins/Reds sputtering, the Padres are 4 games back of the WC. The Padres have now won 7 games in a row and finish the season against teams that have abjectly quit:

• 3 St. Louis
  • 3 @ SF (1-6 in their last 7)
  • 3 @ White Sox

To have any chance, the Padres will have to win them all, which gets them to 84 wins; while doubtful, if the Padres get to 84, that may be enough to get in.

Back