• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 MLB Thread -- World Champion Rangers - Hot Stove Warming Up - Soto to the Yanks - Ohtani's destination unknown

:oops::oops::oops:

After getting boo-ed at every at-bat:

wow

Yeah, that sucked. Our inability to win at home this year is crazy. I haven’t looked it up, but I have to imagine the Astros home/road splits this year are historic.

Yeah, that sucked. Our inability to win at home this year is crazy. I haven’t looked it up, but I have to imagine the Astros home/road splits this year are historic.
What an absolutely WILD ALCS.

FS1 showed a graphic that totally backs you up here on home/road data. Absolute craziness.

He only cheated 4.2% of the time!
according to the houston astros fan that did the research

altuve was and still is the face of the franchise that cheated and should have had their title vacated -- td10's plea for people to feel otherwise only strengthens the position

No team has ever made the World Series with a losing home record

:oops::oops::oops:

After getting boo-ed at every at-bat:

wow

Not only getting booed but also striking out the previous 4 ABs.

I've watched the Rangers long enough to know they are going to force a Game 7...and likely lose it badly. They can't have nice things.

Hopefully Thompson will move Bohm out of the 4 spot, but he can be maddeningly stubborn about those kinda things.

I was cheering for the Rangers yesterday solely so the Phillies / Diamondbacks game would be on early tonight. That one's my bad for not realizing I was wishing on a monkey paw.

The only disappointment I have had with Adolis Garcia tonight was the fact that when he stared down that first inning single, it wasn't enough to send it into the Crawford Boxes.

Very glad I have a team I can root for in this World Series and I get a week to still watch baseball.

How about our Rangers huh? FWD stand up. Arlington Texas city of champions. First it was our Renegades in the XFL next our Rangers. Even those awesome sponsors the Astros have couldn’t stop the power of North Texas.

Back