• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 NASCAR Thread - Goodbye Ken Squier

I’m a bad fan. I didn’t realize this was going on until today. Hope it’s a good show.

Big fight after the truck race today. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Crafton get assault charges.

Sucker punch with that much blood? It happened at Hickory recently in a similar situation between spotters.
Hickory deal was between spotters and was complete bs. Truck race was between drivers. Crafton beat that ass. He may get fined but he beat that ass. Probably worth it to Crafton.

Was super upset Harvick didn’t win. Now feel ok since he got DQ’d.

I was fortunate enough to see a night race at Phoenix back in 2007. It's such a unique track. This weekend will crown all 3 series. Let's go!

Last weekend for Harv in the Cup. It’s gonna be so weird not having someone to root for next year. I’ve literally been a fan of his since he was in the Busch series in 2000.

I feel ya. I'm hoping ybrb does well this weekend. The first legit championship contender I've had since Rusty in the early 90s.
Good luck! Definitely pulling for him out of these 4, but hoping Harv goes out with a walk-off win at his most dominate track. RB can finish 2nd!

Also, stage breaks in the championship races still seem extra pointless. I like stage points (even though I’m still anti-stage caution), but points don’t matter here.

34 years. 34 years between the times I've seen my favorite driver hoist the Championship trophy!

Woohoo!

Winston Cup Museum officially closing on December 16. I’ve never been. Is it worth a drive over before then?

Winston Cup Museum officially closing on December 16. I’ve never been. Is it worth a drive over before then?
I've never been but I have heard it is neat. I thought they were changing the name, are they closing for that or closing for good?

Honestly not worth it IMO. It's only $12, but not too terribly much to look at. I'd recommend touring Richard Childress' shop or Hendrick Motorsports. The race shops are limited to one team, but typically they have a great collection of historical cars and trophies, plus most are free.

Back