• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 NASCAR Thread - Goodbye Ken Squier

But yet, Kyle and Kaitlyn were graced with celebratory cervesas.

I can't count the number of ASR weekends I've been to. Granted, Larson pulled out the paddle this weekend, it's still been the most fun weekend of them all.

The race itself was pretty boring, but it was good to see that historic old track back in action. I do hope that NASCAR continues to hold at least one race there each year, and sponsors regular lesser NASCAR events there, like the SuperTrucks series. Lord knows that area can use the tourist money, and it's good to see NASCAR at least acknowledge its roots.

The race itself was pretty boring, but it was good to see that historic old track back in action. I do hope that NASCAR continues to hold at least one race there each year, and sponsors regular lesser NASCAR events there, like the SuperTrucks series. Lord knows that area can use the tourist money, and it's good to see NASCAR at least acknowledge its roots.
I thought the race was great if you were focusing on 2nd-24th. It also would’ve been much better as a points race with strategy and positions other than solely the winner mattering.

I hope tv showed how great the rest of the racing was away from the front. Comers and goers, bumping and running, sliding all over the track. That race had it all.

I hope tv showed how great the rest of the racing was away from the front. Comers and goers, bumping and running, sliding all over the track. That race had it all.
They did a decent job. People are still complaining about it being a parade though even when it clearly wasn’t.

I want a Late Model and Modified double header. I remember going to those but they also had the Goodys Dash series and Street Stocks.

Little E's pre-race interview indicated that he wants the track back on the NASCAR circuit.

It will be better as a longer points race. It also would be better if the short track package on the Next Gen didn’t suck ass.

The trucks put on a great show. I bet the Xfinity/future Amazon Series would too.

Every series but the Cup series put on a great show.

There was talk this weekend of also reviving the North/South mod shootout at NWB. Could have been the moonshine, though, but lots of people "in the know" happy to share theories.

There was talk this weekend of also reviving the North/South mod shootout at NWB. Could have been the moonshine, though, but lots of people "in the know" happy to share theories.
Wasn’t it at Caraway last year?

Back