• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

What's even crazier is this was our anniversary week! Luckily after 15 years, we just roll with the fantasy football punches. :)
Happy anniversary, hope you both have a wonderful week.

Didn’t get my waiver claim D and forgot the Saints were on Thu night so forgot to drop AT to get another D. No one else on my bench I wanted to drop so gonna roll without a D this week.

Oh man. That’s too bad, Barca. Tough break, bro.

What’s the record for lowest ever weekly score? Asking for a friend

I finally have my best week (98 Points) - only to lose to lone wolf by 14.... Arrrggghhhhhhhhh!!! Damn fantasy football

I have perhaps my best week ever during a bye week hell and it’s second best in the league to Lone Wolf.

Drafting Chubb and some key Panthers players looks like a bad idea in hindsight

WEEKS 6 & 7 RECAPS
I have nothing in my body but COVID and spite.
WEEKS 6 & 7 STATS

Week 6 Stats.jpg Week 7 Stats.jpg Week 7 Stats 2.jpg

WEEKS 6 & 7 NOTES
  • @mako1331 set a new Pit FFL record low of 20.64 points in Week 6.
  • Mrs. @iodeac got her first win of the season in Week 6 and decided she was going to start wrecking shop now.
  • Mr. @iodeac has been wrecking shop all season and is getting closest to longest unbeaten start to a season in quite some time.
  • Fantasy football is stupid.​
  • @YoungBuck95 gave us our second 2nd-place loser of the season in Week 6.
  • @DeaconPeach ensured her marital home would stay harmonious in Week 6 and then promptly lost her first game of the season in Week 7. Sorry @Wolf1297.
  • Nobody wants a wildcard spot, and yet someone in the Davis division is going to get a top-4 seed. Again, fantasy football is stupid.​
  • Ph played games in Week 6 and Week 7.
  • I hate fantasy football.
WEEK 8 PREVIEW
Gooner (0-7) vs. Ghost (1-6)
I am going to get my ass beat again. There is no hope left in my life.

Best of luck to everyone.

Back