• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

I'm sure Golob is thrilled. Wondering why in the world walters goes with Wade when next 4 hitters are righties, but instead brought in with based loaded. These poor kids....

Walters isn’t there just fyi. He’s out with Covid.

(State beat us by 1 run in 2019 tourney on a reversed called out at the plate....)

I had to turn off the game, just too painful to watch the sudden dumpster fire. Hopefully I'll notice later that Wake came back and won.

Up 4.

In one inning, the WF staff walked 4 batters (one intentionally, who ended up scoring; so, the intentional walk was equivalent to a HR) and hit a batter. Pretty much the only way that State was going to get back into the game was for WF to help them, and we did.

I'm going to continue to watch, but it just feels like I'm wasting my time, and this will ultimately end in frustration.

Up 4.

In one inning, the WF staff walked 4 batters (one intentionally, who ended up scoring; so, the intentional walk was equivalent to a HR) and hit a batter. Pretty much the only way that State was going to get back into the game was for WF to help them, and we did.

:tear:

Note to Walter and WF pitching coaches - State is bringing in one of their top lefties to match our lefty and when 4 of 5 next hitters are lefty. It's what every coach does!!!!!!

MISSED 3rd strike by ump for 3rd out and then blow up happens---so much for hosting regional ! just hope to make ncaa field

easy to second guess, but definitely questionable managing.

walter gets a lot of deserved criticism, but based on his history i think he would have made better moves -- removing keener before the 5th as his been his tendency, not issuing the IBB and i can't imagine he would have made that puzzling move bringing in wade.

Back