• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 FB Schedule News

I just renewed both Tower and TDC seats for my family and extended family. Can't wait. Start with four straight home games but Ole Miss could be ugly if the ship is not righted in 2024.

Confirmation email states:

"Crickets for the Touchdown Club, Flow Lexus Club, McCreary Tower suites and Seat Right Holders will be shipped via FedEx in early August"

So, I guess I can go fishing with the crickets on Saturdays if things don't go as planned. :)

Last edited:
From a fan experience perspective I wish we had another October home game, since October is the perfect football month in W-S, but I actually really like this schedule in terms of who we're playing.

In terms of our opponents, the OOC schedule is much more interesting than the last couple of years. Ole Miss is a big upgrade over Vandy and Louisiana is way more interesting to me than Army was going to be.

From a conference perspective, I like that we have all three NC schools plus Virginia and Clemson. Miami is something fresh after having not played them in approximately 800 years. I know there's no history with Cal but that's something interesting and different at home. A road trip to the Bay Area, no Free Shoes University, Louisville, BC, Syracuse, or Pitt (all programs I care way less about)...I'm generally a fan.

Renewed my tickets but I moved from section 5 to section 3. I can't justify paying almost $1,400 for 2 tickets and parking for this team.

Renewed my tickets but I moved from section 5 to section 3. I can't justify paying almost $1,400 for 2 tickets and parking for this team.
I love sections 2&3. It is almost all Wake fans and people who are really into the games, not interested in social scene. Lots of standing and loud cheering.

No doubt the timing of the seat rights for all tix is less than ideal coming off a 4 win season.

But are you referring to the prevailing attitude among those who actually buy tickets and attend games? Or the prevailing attitude of the keyboard jockeys?
Do you not think those of us on the boards attend games?

No doubt the timing of the seat rights for all tix is less than ideal coming off a 4 win season.

But are you referring to the prevailing attitude among those who actually buy tickets and attend games? Or the prevailing attitude of the keyboard jockeys?

"Across the nation, over 2.7 million people now identify as Wake Forest fans, which ranks ninth in the league and ahead of Virginia Tech and just trailing NC State." -- John Currie, 8/11/2023

I'm just happy to be able to secure a seat!!!

2.7 million? Not 2.5 or 2.6, but 2.7 million with an alumni base of 50,000 or so? OK.

"Across the nation, over 2.7 million people now identify as Wake Forest fans, which ranks ninth in the league and ahead of Virginia Tech and just trailing NC State." -- John Currie, 8/11/2023

I'm just happy to be able to secure a seat!!!
If more of us identified as billionaires, the NIL situation would be in great shape !!!

I just looked up last year's dates and assumed the same time this year. If it's not Homecoming because of the Fair I guess they chose to make it Parents' Weekend like BBD said.
It never ceases to amaze me that Wake can't avoid home football games the two weekends of the fair each year.

From a fan experience perspective I wish we had another October home game, since October is the perfect football month in W-S, but I actually really like this schedule in terms of who we're playing.

In terms of our opponents, the OOC schedule is much more interesting than the last couple of years. Ole Miss is a big upgrade over Vandy and Louisiana is way more interesting to me than Army was going to be.

From a conference perspective, I like that we have all three NC schools plus Virginia and Clemson. Miami is something fresh after having not played them in approximately 800 years. I know there's no history with Cal but that's something interesting and different at home. A road trip to the Bay Area, no Free Shoes University, Louisville, BC, Syracuse, or Pitt (all programs I care way less about)...I'm generally a fan.
Amen brother.

RoboAngus

*** This whole post seemed to come straight out of my head, as I reviewed the schedule today, Really looking forward to this schedule.

We may go 11-1 but one thing is for certain, Ole Miss is going to kill us

Back