• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 FB Schedule News

The ACC schedule drop is tomorrow at 5 pm on ACCN. I guess more stuff like this will trickle out for the next 24 hours.

It was planned the last two days (Week 1 schedule yesterday, Thursday and Friday games today) to be released during the ACC PM show.

The ACC schedule drop is tomorrow at 5 pm on ACCN. I guess more stuff like this will trickle out for the next 24 hours.

They released the schedule for Thursday and Friday games today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image_handler.aspx

So much for hoping to schedule a west coast team at noon to take advantage of the time change.

When Army joined the AAC causing previously scheduled opponents to scramble a replacement OOC, was hoping that WF would grab the at UNLV game that Army gave up. Cuse got it:

A Thursday and a Friday. That sucks for us season ticket holders that don't live close by.
We’ve had that Thursday game every year for at least a decade so that should just be expected at this point.

Back