• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 FB Schedule News

I hope the penalty for UConn to break the contract is steep; otherwise by playing them on the road first we allow them to do what Air Force and Northern Illinois have apparently done and ditch the return date in Winston-Salem.

Previously, UCONN was set to be a home game on October 12th. Now it's a road game on October 19th. Guessing the 2028 game set for Storrs will now be played in W-S.

Louisiana was a bowl team in 2023 (barely). They went 6-6 in the regular season, and then lost to Jax State in OT in their bowl, to finish 6-7. The Rajun Cajuns have been to a bowl each of the last six seasons. Their primary QB, Zeon Criss, transferred to Houston last month.
Yes we swapped the home and home. My guess is we needed to do this in order to get the Louisiana game scheduled and move UConn to where Army would have been in the schedule. Makes sense. Also not a bad trip to make for a Saturday from Boston. I’m in baby

The 2025 non-conference schedule is hilarious.

• Kennesaw State, second-year FBS member
  • Delaware, second-year FBS member
  • Western Carolina, FCS
  • at Ole Miss

The 2025 non-conference schedule is hilarious.

• Kennesaw State, second-year FBS member
  • Delaware, second-year FBS member
  • Western Carolina, FCS
  • at Ole Miss
at least in conference we have UNC, NC State, and SMU at home to sell some season tickets. but that is a rough non-con home slate

The ACC football schedule drop is three weeks from tonight -- January 31.

Well NYC area fans still get to see a game next year. UConn hosted NCSU and Duke last year. ACC wannabes

Back