• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 FB Schedule News

Taking Friday off means that I occasionally (when there aren't church activities on Saturday) have a chance to have 2 consecutive days off. And I find that on Monday I can get some of the more minor tasks done that don't require the intensity of other things that I need to do. Plus there are often meetings on Monday evenings. On Friday I get a full day- unless someone is in the hospital or dies.
You heard him, people. Don't die on a Friday. Ruins everyone's weekend.

Schedule is out. 2 byes.

Date Opponent
Aug. 29 North Carolina A&T (Thur.)
Sept. 7 Virginia *
Sept. 14 Ole Miss

Sept. 21 OPEN
Sept. 28 Louisiana
Oct. 5 at NC State *
Oct. 12 Clemson *
Oct. 19 at UConn
Oct. 26 at Stanford *
Nov. 2 OPEN
Nov. 8 Cal * (Fri.)
Nov. 16 at North Carolina *
Nov. 23 at Miami *
Nov. 30 Duke *

Attachments

• WF FB Schedule 2024.png
    WF FB Schedule 2024.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Don’t love @ Stanford after a road game. Wish UNC was earlier with their new QB. Unfortunately, I am seeing another 4 win season at this moment.

I like the timing of the bye weeks. And state/unc arent typical road games as far as travel goes. Miami late nov should be nice weather. Not a sept noon scorcher

O/U on number of fans in the stands for Duke@Wake on the Saturday after Thanksgiving?

Safe to assume most of the Sept home games will be noon or 11a (besides A&T) just to make sure we all get a sunburn.

Ole Miss is likely to be pre-season top 10, and they will be 2-0 when the Rebs visit WF as Ole Miss opens with Furman and MTSU. Depending how the games shake out the first two weeks, not beyond the realm that Ole Miss could be top 5.

Ever notice Clemson and FSU rarely if ever have had to give up a home game to a Friday night? I'm guessing they tell the conference to go eff off with that crap. Those old snuffies that are the bulk of the season ticket holders in Clemson would revolt.

Friday also sucks since you lose a home game for hosting recruits.
High school football coaches hate college playing on Friday. Takes away some of their gate.

i will be at the stanford game fo sho

looks like they scheduled us for homecoming

Back