• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 NCAA College Baseball Thread

Remaining unbeatens:

TCU 12-0
Louisiana Tech 11-0
Texas A&M 11-0
FSU 10-0
UC-Irvine 9-0

Remaining winless teams:

Wagner 0-10
Northern Colorado 0-11
Albany 0-6
Central CT 0-3
MD-Eastern Shore 0-9
Dartmouth 0-5
Yale 0-6
UW-Milwaukee 0-9
Youngstown St. 0-9
Omaha 0-10
Siena 0-9
Fairfield 0-9
Alcorn St. 0-9

Little late on this but D1 Baseball rankings released—

Pretty stock all around, imo. Nothing too out of the ordinary. I think TCU is too low and Vandy is too high, but it’s a good ranking nonetheless.

Midweek games of note:
App State (10-2) will play in Durham. Don’t expect them to win by any means but it’s within the realm of possibility that Duke has a midweek stumble— would bode nicely given that we play them this weekend.

#16 UNC vs #22 Campbell should be a fantastic game to watch. Campbell has been a part some really intriguing regional matchups and I hope they can pull a win out of this one.

#7 TAMU vs #24 Texas ought to be worth flipping the channel to if the above game gets out of hand.

Our night games (or go to the Joel instead) are:
Cal Baptist vs UC Irvine
Fullerton vs USC
UCLA vs Long Beach
Stanford vs Cal (future ACCtion)

App State-Duke will definitely be fun.

I think TCU is underrated as well. Feels early on to me like Arkansas may be the team to beat overall, but think the top 8 of the rankings ahead are in a slightly higher tier right now than everybody else. So much time left to play though.

App State-Duke will definitely be fun.

I think TCU is underrated as well. Feels early on to me like Arkansas may be the team to beat overall, but think the top 8 of the rankings ahead are in a slightly higher tier right now than everybody else. So much time left to play though.
All fun for Duke…

Starting pitcher for App was a HS teammate of Hartle and Hawke(s) at Reagan. Originally committed to Florida and decommitted after a day (or something like that).

Starting pitcher for App was a HS teammate of Hartle and Hawke(s) at Reagan. Originally committed to Florida and decommitted after a day (or something like that).
Was it Boyd?

Was flipping over to the atm-ut game during commercials of the basketball game last night, and saw this dude take a foul ball missile into the dugout right to the face. Camera cuts over to the dugout where a coach had lifted him up as blood was gushing out of his face. It was very scary. Glad he's ok.

Was flipping over to the atm-ut game during commercials of the basketball game last night, and saw this dude take a foul ball missile into the dugout right to the face. Camera cuts over to the dugout where a coach had lifted him up as blood was gushing out of his face. It was very scary. Glad he's ok.

kyle flip would have just exploded

32 runs and 20 hits. Sounds like a master class in college pitchers not being able to throw strikes.

It's super-early, but William & Mary is up 2-0 on UVA in the 3rd.

Back