• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 PGA Tour thread

Maybe he like hanging out with Brendan Todd.

That's just the same info from the article I quoted. A change was made but no reason why a caddie would leave a young 22nd ranked player in the world for Brendan Todd.
Do we think it's because Tesori just didn't mesh with Young's personality? It does seem like an odd decision from an earnings potential angle. I know both Webb Simpson and Brendan Todd grew up together and are pretty good friends.

Based on my time in Jax, FL and running in some of the same circles as his wife, Paul is an interesting fellow.

Maybe Cam doesn't pray hard enough. The bigger question is why is Cam sporting a bit of a mullet.

Scottie and Collin off to good starts for #golfgamblinggrind. Cole gonna need a miracle baby. Time to come out and lay down three 63s in a row.

Maybe he like hanging out with Brendan Todd.
Maybe he also likes that Todd has won three times, is inside the Top 50 and qualified for all the big money events this year. Article pointed out some good things plus there usually are a bunch of changes early. Not a bad start either out in Hawaii

I normally don't like tourneys that are birdie fests, but I'll make an exception for Kapalua, even though those guys are hitting flip wedges into half of the par 4s. Also thought Kisner was pretty good as analyst, although after Azinger, anyone would be an improvement.

Interesting news on the heels of Nike dumping Jason Day - and Day was pissed. Maybe Nike is beginning to think golfers aren't worth the investment in the current golf environment.

Brendon Todd's caddie going from Todd to Poulter seems like a pretty wild change in personalities lol

Interesting news on the heels of Nike dumping Jason Day - and Day was pissed. Maybe Nike is beginning to think golfers aren't worth the investment in the current golf environment.
Nike is planning to cut something like $2 billion in costs over the next few years, so I'm sure this will be felt across sports in some way. This one is obviously notable because of how iconic the Tiger-Nike partnership has been, though.

I don't think it's been discussed yet the amount of roids/HGH Tiger was on in the off-season. But the dude now looks like a linebacker.

I don't think it's been discussed yet the amount of roids/HGH Tiger was on in the off-season. But the dude now looks like a linebacker.
Before the PGA had drug testing, there were plenty of rumors that Tiger and Sorenstam were on PEDs. I'm thinking like the mid 2000s.

Didn't catch much of the Sentry this weekend but I am curious how Kisner did in the booth. Anybody??

Back